McCain Said 'That One'

This is a retarded manufactured scandal. Kind of like the “pig on a lipstick” crap…

Every senator is a member/serf of the Illuminati. McCain was obviously referring to another member. Its a secret code.

[quote]Rockscar wrote:

For saying you don’t like this forum and don’t want to get involved, it looks like, by your avatar, you are jumping right in.

I often wonder why women hate palin. She’s a sucessful woman, who works, and has kids, and is the epitomy of a feministic dream with her accomplishments.

Why???

[/quote]

The Women’s Lib stuff was all a scam. If they had said: “We want to really get women to all vote Dem. We’ll create some phony mularky to get them to do so.” That’s why a strong conservative woman upsets them — it fucks up the Lib plan.

[quote]entheogens wrote:
As an Obama supporter [/quote]

Stopped reading right there.

[quote]entheogens wrote:
As an Obama supporter I think it is STUPID to call McCain a racist based upon that statement. Whether or not it shows a lack of respect might be debatable. Quite frankly, I gave it little notice when it actually happened.

In any case, while I think civility is important, it’s much more important to focus on the real issues rather than petty bullshit like this one.[/quote]

In all seriousness, saying “that one” isn’t as disrespectful as interrupting the way Obama does.

[quote]Christine wrote:
When she was first nominated, the impression was that she would somehow get the jilted woman vote. I find it insulting to assume that I would vote for someone based on the fact that their sex organs are neatly tucked up inside the body.
[/quote]

This is what I have been hearing from women as well. It’s insulting and patronizing to think that they would vote for someone simply based on gender. The whole thing was just so overt, it was kind of ridiculous.

I don’t think McCain is racist. I think he was being disrespectful towards Obama during the debate, but that has nothing to do with Obama being black.

[quote]Dabba wrote:
Christine wrote:
When she was first nominated, the impression was that she would somehow get the jilted woman vote. I find it insulting to assume that I would vote for someone based on the fact that their sex organs are neatly tucked up inside the body.

This is what I have been hearing from women as well. It’s insulting and patronizing to think that they would vote for someone simply based on gender. The whole thing was just so overt, it was kind of ridiculous.[/quote]

Well it makes sense in one way. If you feel the issues surround the group you are a part of are being ignored, then it might make sense to elect someone from that group in the hope that they would be more likely to raise these issues.

[quote]eigieinhamr wrote:
Dabba wrote:
Christine wrote:
[/quote]

Well Dog-gone-it Christine, I just don’t know what you mean. wink wink I mean, America… right? I didn’t see you at my softball game little missy! I used my binoculars that I use for looking at Russia, and no Christine. Ohhhh youuuuu scamp you.

My gay friend was there, she brought beers… we drink beers don’t ya know? I share beers with the gays. Do you Christine? Moosehead…do you share it? Okay, okay you got me, I don’t share Moosehead, I shoot it! Aren’t I a riot… I am… right? Don’t lie Christine… identify! The terrorists must be stopped little lady. Don’t you agree? Ohhh I know you do, you’re like me. I’m every woman. Let’s be blood sisters, that’s how we do it in Alaska, cut your wrist Christine…wink wink Do it for America. It’s your duty.

Overblown again.

I don’t like his ideas, but I do think that John McCain is a good man, and most likely not racist in the least.

Jumping on this is a mistake. It’s a nonissue.

I think this issue is being debunked by past days events in which McCain was booed for giving respect to Obama.

[quote]Chewie wrote:
In all seriousness, saying “that one” isn’t as disrespectful as interrupting the way Obama does. [/quote]

Obama’s entire mannerisms are annoying.

McCain is a good man.

On more than one occasion on the stump this week, he told his supporters that a) Obama was a good man, and that he didn’t need to either be ridiculed or feared and b) to calm down on all the hateful rhetoric.

I think the mark of a good man is one who does something good when they don’t really have to.

Again; he’s a good man.

Mufasa

If Mccain is a rasict because he referred to Obama as that “one” why didnt anyone say anything when Jimmy Carter called Obama a “boy”. Here’s athe video: - YouTube

Oh wait I forgot, liberals can do no wrong.

[quote]jawara wrote:
If Mccain is a rasict because he referred to Obama as that “one” why didnt anyone say anything when Jimmy Carter called Obama a “boy”. Here’s athe video: - YouTube

Oh wait I forgot, liberals can do no wrong.[/quote]

I had a liberal breakfast this morning.

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:
jawara wrote:

Oh wait I forgot, liberals can do no wrong.

I had a liberal breakfast this morning.[/quote]

Tofu cereal with soy milk?

McCain Refers to Obama as “My Opponent”
By Every Reporter Who Still Has a Job
Every Newspaper in America
Page 1 above the fold

Media Bubble, Oct. 8 – John McCain’s bid for the Oval Office suffered another stunning blow yesterday when the Arizona senator referred to Barack Obama, the 44th President of the United States, as “my opponent.”

The campaign-shattering remark came during a vicious, Hitlerian speech before an audience of drooling right-wing drones in one of those states in the middle, possibly rectangular.

“I believe that we should do things one way,” McSame sneered, his shrunken, twisted body and hideous visage producing overwhelming revulsion in all sane people who beheld him. “But my opponent feels we should do things a different way.”

In a comment appearing simultaneously on every single blog, newspaper site, and message board on earth, a number of private individuals completely unattached to the Obama campaign replied:

"On behalf of concerned Christian conservatives everywhere, this is the sort of eliminationist rhetoric we’ve come to expect from the evil, cancer-riddled liar John McPain. We get it, old man: Obama opposes you, therefore he must be destroyed.

This sort of disgraceful hate-mongering might be a big hit at your next cross-burning, assuming you live that long, but America knows better. The NVA should have finished the job, you miserable piece of garbage."

McLame lashed out at this levelheaded appeal to reason, firing back that his detractors “have every right to their opinion” and “raise some issues that, while I might take issue with how they’re expressed, are worth considering.”

It is widely believed that McShame will have conceded the election by the time this story goes to press, hopefully followed by his gruesome death in a fire. Did I do good, Mr. Axelrod?

Oct. 10 update: Please note that I wrote this before all these stories about how “McCain and Palin are racist, fascist facistracists because some redneck who’s never even heard of The New Yorker yelled something at one of their speeches.” Can I call 'em or what?
http://jimtreacher.com/archives/001661.html