McCain/Obama Debate II: 10/07/08

[quote]jsbrook wrote:
Razorslim wrote:
Ronald regan and tip Oneill. Who are they says the freshly registered 18 year old voter?

Most of them aren’t watching anyway. The 40 year olds are probably happy to hear some of those references.[/quote]

Yeah I have the volume turned up all the way so I can hear

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:
pwilliams wrote:
Razorslim wrote:
McCains first program sounds terrible. Buy all the underperforming mortgages and renegatiate at the current market price. How much will that cost?

I didn’t like the sounds of that one either.

Hence my first post and here he goes on global warming. It’s over folks[/quote]

I’m going to vote for McCain but my enthusiasm has been in a downward spiral since the Palin VP announcement. I have a feeling that is why he is struggling in the polls

[quote]lixy wrote:
Is it just me or is McCain not answering direct questions? Palin rubbing on him?[/quote]

Which one is Mccain?

[quote]Razorslim wrote:
pwilliams wrote:
Razorslim wrote:
McCains first program sounds terrible. Buy all the underperforming mortgages and renegatiate at the current market price. How much will that cost?

Sounds like artificially inflating home values. isn’t that one of the things that got us in htis mess in the first place?[/quote]

This emphasis on keeping/getting housing prices up is just bizarre.

[quote]Razorslim wrote:
Tiribulus wrote:
pwilliams wrote:
Razorslim wrote:

Hence my first post and here he goes on global warming. It’s over folks

I’m going to vote for McCain but my enthusiasm has been in a downward spiral since the Palin VP announcement. I have a feeling that is why he is struggling in the polls[/quote]

Ditto. Can I just vote for Palin?

[quote]lixy wrote:
Palin rubbing on him?[/quote]

So he wishes.

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:
lixy wrote:
Is it just me or is McCain not answering direct questions? Palin rubbing on him?

Which one is Mccain?[/quote]

the one in the dark suit holding a microphone and pandering for votes

Ya, lets vote for that religious nutjob, Palin.

Idiots

[quote]Gene_lasker wrote:

Idiots[/quote]

Que que? Perro no entiendo…

And the audience is really ugly. I would be nervous too if I were surrounded by this undead looking crowd.

At least Brokaw scolding these two idiots is mildly entertaining.

Idiots[/quote]

Sounds like the first write in vote. We may have started a grass roots movement here.

Idiots[/quote]

You know, the amazing substance of that post has really swayed me. The non-biased clearly supported information within your statement are amazing.

You rock. No seriously, your a rock(head).

[quote]skaz05 wrote:
Gene_lasker wrote:

Idiots

Que que? Perro no entiendo…

And the audience is really ugly. I would be nervous too if I were surrounded by this undead looking crowd.[/quote]

Undecided voters are notoriusly ugly

Usted es un perro feo

Yep, definitely would not want to be talking in front of those folks.

[quote]Razorslim wrote:
Tiribulus wrote:
lixy wrote:
Is it just me or is McCain not answering direct questions? Palin rubbing on him?

Which one is Mccain?

the one in the dark suit holding a microphone and pandering for votes[/quote]

AHA!,

Thanks, I’ve been having tough time telling them apart.

Wait a minute they both have black suits.

Are these town hall participants reading there own questions or questions prepared for them?

[quote]Razorslim wrote:
Are these town hall participants reading there own questions or questions prepared for them?[/quote]

Supposed to be their questions. They were selected by Brokaw based on their questions.

This is absolutely pointless. You can’t discuss he weighty issues of foreign relations and military action in a frickin minute.

[quote]RebornTN wrote:
And the audience is really ugly. I would be nervous too if I were surrounded by this undead looking crowd.

Yep, definitely would not want to be talking in front of those folks.[/quote]

You’d have to be mildy retarded to want to sit there and listen to these two. At least I can laugh and swear at the TV.

^^^Which is kinda dumb seeing as if you ask enough people what their question is, you eventually get the questions you want to ask. So basically Brokaw is asking whatever he wants to ask.