T Nation

McCain Needs to Be the Next President

mccain and palin need to be the next pres and vp

hooray for our side

[quote]salefske wrote:
mccain and palin need to be the next pres and vp
[/quote]

Hmm. A little thin. Could you prepare a presentation? Say, with graphs and charts? Especially with a pie chart. Mmmm, pie.

[quote]Sloth wrote:
salefske wrote:
mccain and palin need to be the next pres and vp

Hmm. A little thin. Could you prepare a presentation? Say, with graphs and charts? Especially with a pie chart. Mmmm, pie.[/quote]

I too vote for pie!

Well to honest I’m not a big fan of Mccain. I like Palin but she worries me a little. I’ll probably vote for them because there’s no way in hell I’m gonna vote for a guy who went to a racist church, is a gun grabber, a marxist, and was friends with a guy who blew up the Capital and the Pentagon. Call me cooky but thats not the kind of “change” I want.

Too bad jawara. I’ve been lurking at some of the more liberal boards and the consensus is that everyone who doesn’t vote for Obama must hate black people.

Hate to break it to ya man.

I know it must hurt you to find out this way. But what can I say? There is a consensus, after all.

Also, pie is good, but cobbler is great. Vote Cobbler '08.

McCain needs to hydrate, nourish himself, sleep, piss and shit. Anything else is certainly not a necessity.

You probably meant to write McCain should be the next president.

[quote]lixy wrote:
McCain needs to hydrate, nourish himself, sleep, piss and shit. Anything else is certainly not a necessity.[/quote]

Breathe?

I would have named this thread “Obama cannot under any circumstances be allowed near the whitehouse”

…and a bit of light exercise, like walking.

(This is beginning to resemble Monthy Python’s “what has Rome given us in return” from Life of Brian?)

[quote]Schwarzfahrer wrote:
…and a bit of light exercise, like walking.

(This is beginning to resemble Monthy Python’s “what has Rome given us in return” from Life of Brian?)[/quote]

…and maybe take a bath, every now and then…

The terrorists and terrorist states will be celebrating in the streets if Barack Hussien Obabma gets this election.

[quote]MrRezister wrote:
Also, pie is good, but cobbler is great. Vote Cobbler '08.[/quote]

After deep contemplation, I am now changing my vote to Cobbler in '08! Unless, of course, Metabolic Drive or Surge can be talked into running.

[quote]jawara wrote:
Well to honest I’m not a big fan of Mccain. I like Palin but she worries me a little. I’ll probably vote for them because there’s no way in hell I’m gonna vote for a guy who went to a racist church, is a gun grabber, a marxist, and was friends with a guy who blew up the Capital and the Pentagon. Call me cooky but thats not the kind of “change” I want.[/quote]

Well said, as in most elections we must choose based on what the candidates have done, not what they talk about.

[quote]Rockscar wrote:
The terrorists and terrorist states will be celebrating in the streets if Barack Hussien Obabma gets this election.[/quote]

Don’t you say that everytime there is an election?

Actually, it was exactly the other way.
GWB was the best thing that could happen to radical Islamists around the world.
Many of them prayed for his reelection.

[quote]Rockscar wrote:
The terrorists and terrorist states will be celebrating in the streets if Barack Hussien Obabma gets this election.[/quote]

I really hope we don’t get to see how right you are.

[quote]Schwarzfahrer wrote:
Rockscar wrote:
The terrorists and terrorist states will be celebrating in the streets if Barack Hussien Obabma gets this election.

Don’t you say that everytime there is an election?

Actually, it was exactly the other way.
GWB was the best thing that could happen to radical Islamists around the world.
Many of them prayed for his reelection.
[/quote]

Bullcrap. John Kerry was in Pull-OUT mode and for the pussification of our foriegn policies.

[quote]Schwarzfahrer wrote:
GWB was the best thing that could happen to radical Islamists around the world.
Many of them prayed for his reelection.
[/quote]

Now, when you say “many of them”, do you mean “many of us”? It’s the only way I can figure you’d be intimate with their hopes and dreams.

On the other hand, I suppose the same could be said about the “dancing in the streets” thing, but I suspect the reality is that the people who want to kill Americans really don’t give a shit who’s in the whitehouse. Honestly.

[quote]MrRezister wrote:
Now, when you say “many of them”, do you mean “many of us”? It’s the only way I can figure you’d be intimate with their hopes and dreams.[/quote]

I would venture that Schwartz relied on common sense for that one. It should really be evident that Islamists profit from a trigger happy person in the White House. In fact, the Bush administration single-handedly doomed a lot of reform movements that were taking place in Iran as the locals rallied around the establishment because of the threat of violence.

“The same” what?

Hum.

  1. Americans kill more Americans than anyone else.

  2. If you have Islamists in mind, you should note that they “want to kill” period. Americans, Algerians, Sudanese, Chinese; origin matters not. It’s just heinous crimes.

  3. If you have in mind the folks shooting at Americans soldiers in Iraq, you may want to consider their position. Chances are that you’d be shooting at them too if you were in their shoes.

Now, about not giving a shit who’s in the White House:

  1. We’ll see how many show up on Sept. 4th. It should range from remotely concerned to don’t really care.

  2. If the US decides to invade Iran or Pakistan next year, one would expect Al-Qaeda’s business to boom (no pun intended). The truth is, US foreign policy has proven to be independent from who’s in the White House, and Al-Qaeda knows this. So I’ll say that they don’t really give a shit.

  3. The damage is done in Iraq. So they probably don’t give a shit either.

I don’t know - I like McCain, I think his heart is in the right place, but man, his acceptance speech last night was painful to watch. He is really a horrible public speaker. I think Obama is going to roast him in the debates. On the other hand, you can’t get much worse of a public speaker than GWB, and he won twice…