McCain: He'll Do Anything to Win

“By receiving the endorsement of an outspoken critic of the Catholic Church, McCain once again demonstrates that he is willing to sell out his principles for a chance to win the Presidency,” said Chris Korzen, Executive Director of Catholics United in a statement.

"Hagee has written extensively in negative ways about the Catholic Church, “calling it ‘The Great Whore,’ an ‘apostate church,’ the ‘anti-Christ,’ and a ‘false cult system.’”

Only one conclusion is possible: John McCain, Satanist.

Awesome. He’s got my vote…

But seriously. You support Paul don’t you? He takes money from… well… everyone. Some pretty sick fucks on his donation list too. Isn’t he supposed to be the ultra-“principled” one?

In HH’s world, if someone endorses a candidate, that candidate automatically adopts all the views and opinions of the endorser.

You’ll have trouble following if you try to apply his conclusions to the real world.

It’s like trying to apply Physics to the Marvel Comic universe…

[quote]Beowolf wrote:

But seriously. You support Paul don’t you? He takes money from… well… everyone. Some pretty sick fucks on his donation list too. Isn’t he supposed to be the ultra-“principled” one?[/quote]

Which is why I personally didn’t vote for him in my primary. Just wondering who’ll vote for McCain, with his bigoted support.

[quote]Sloth wrote:
Beowolf wrote:

But seriously. You support Paul don’t you? He takes money from… well… everyone. Some pretty sick fucks on his donation list too. Isn’t he supposed to be the ultra-“principled” one?

Which is why I personally didn’t vote for him in my primary. Just wondering who’ll vote for McCain, with his bigoted support.[/quote]

Did McCain have bigoted newsletters? Having bigots for supporters is bad enough. Paul had a bigoted newsletter go out with his name on it. That was bad stuff.

I put this in the same category with Obama and Farrakhan.

[quote]Beowolf wrote:

But seriously. You support Paul don’t you? He takes money from… well… everyone. Some pretty sick fucks on his donation list too. Isn’t he supposed to be the ultra-“principled” one?[/quote]

McCain got up on stage with this guy, shook his hand, and thanked him.

Did Paul do this, shaking the hand of some neo-nazi and thank him publicly?

I can see if someone off-stage endorses him, sure, wtf did he have to do with it? That’s why the Catholics are pissed.