McCain Booed By Own Supporters

McCain booed for calling Obama ‘decent’

LAKEVILLE, Minn. - The anger is getting raw at Republican rallies and John McCain is acting to tamp it down. McCain was booed by his own supporters Friday when, in an abrupt switch from raising questions about Barack Obama’s character, he described the Democrat as a “decent person and a person that you do not have to be scared of as president of the United States.”
http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5i4OpiwXT-cn2aMmpTpiUVElig0FgD93O3N3G0

Showing some class. Good for him.

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:
Showing some class. Good for him. [/quote]

+1

McCain is a good and decent man…

Mufasa

I don’t think this election is about who is decent. Decent people can still have flawed ideas

[quote]LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:
I don’t think this election is about who is decent. Decent people can still have flawed ideas[/quote]

Good for McCain. That’s why this is respectable move on his part. He can win by showing Obama is a decent man with flawed ideas. Not painting Obama as an evil ‘terrorist’ or just failing to correct such misimpressions by remaining silent.

[quote]LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:
I don’t think this election is about who is decent. Decent people can still have flawed ideas[/quote]

Lift:

A lot of times you get in that booth, look at those names…and it will often come down to “gut” feelings about the individual.

Mufasa

See, this is a double edged sword. McCain brought this shit up, and he knows about all the shit that the cunt with lipstick has been saying. But now it’s getting out of hand- and it’s swaying people away.

Although I give him credit for this- he made this bed, now he has to lay in it.

And by the way- this bitch should be shot.
[i]
‘I DON’T TRUST OBAMA’

While a number of questioners at Friday’s town hall expressed concerns about Obama, one woman went further.

“I don’t trust Obama. I have read about him. He’s an Arab,” she said, echoing a false assertion that has crept into some right-wing blogs on the Internet.

McCain shook his head in disagreement and cut her off, grabbing the microphone back. “No, ma’am. He’s a decent family man, (a) citizen that I just happen to have disagreements with on fundamental issues … He’s not,” he said.
[/i]

Really bitch? An Arab? Fuck all.

If only McCain had put his foot down and run his campaign like that from the beginning… It’s a bit late to bring back the real maverick who doesn’t like playing political games.

“See, this is a double edged sword.”

“…he made this bed, now he has to lay in it.”

[/quote]

Exactly:

So much underlining hate going on by the “average” American voters…its sad,really. Kudos to McCain for speaking against it…but the point is kinda null right now.

I do wonder how that rally would have been different if Palin was there with him.

And by the way- this bitch should be shot.
[/quote]

Atta boy! That’s the spirit! Some 70+ year old woman, who is most likely senile, and probably stays at home most of the time watching TV and getting her “facts” from the news media, ought to be SHOT AND KILLED for saying something stupid!

Hell, if that were the punishment for saying stupid shit, there probably wouldn’t be anyone alive today…

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:
So much underlining hate going on by the “average” American voters…
[/quote]

You mean those hickbilly, fucktard, white trash McCain supporters, right?

The average Obama voter is a kind, intelligent, caring thinker that only wants what is best for the world. No Obama supporter would EVER wish violence on someone else simply because they have a different opinion… Right?

[quote]pookie wrote:
If only McCain had put his foot down and run his campaign like that from the beginning… It’s a bit late to bring back the real maverick who doesn’t like playing political games.[/quote]

Which is why many conservatives are angry. I know. I am one. Obama is nothing but bad news for this country. Anyone who wants to take more of my money and give it to worthless fucks who don’t pay taxes in the first place is nothing more than a fucking thief.

Conservatives are sick of the republicans and dems currently in office who use our wallets, and our future like it is theirs. McCain should have come out swinging after the convention and calling a spade a spade. He should have voted against the bailout, and ran his campaign like he was mad as hell not willing to take another minute of the bullshit.

The lying piece of shit Irish hasn’t a fucking clue what he is talking about.

[quote]skaz05 wrote:
Big_Boss wrote:

The average Obama voter is a kind, intelligent, caring thinker that only wants what is best for the world. No Obama supporter would EVER wish violence on someone else simply because they have a different opinion… Right?[/quote]

Sure,buddy.

Mccain’s problem is that he’s not different enough than Obama on the economy, the reigning issue at the moment. If we were to suffer a fresh 911 style attack right now the election would be over and Obama would be laughed off the presidential stage.

I disagree with most of you. He should be pounding on Obama’s anti American radical past incessantly. The anger in his crowds are from people who are sick and tired of watching their country sacrificed on the altar of bleeding heart marxist bullshit of which BO is the quintessential specimen.

He is not a decent, patriotic, but misguided fellah though I suppose Mccain has to say that. He is an eye poppingly dangerous abomination to this country.

We are going to pay. If those traitorous dems pick up seats in the house and senate AND they manage to get this asshole elected, WE ARE GOING TO PAY. We can argue all day long, but I’ll be back here with the “I told ya so’s”.

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:
Mccain’s problem is that he’s not different enough than Obama on the economy, the reigning issue at the moment. If we were to suffer a fresh 911 style attack right now the election would be over and Obama would be laughed off the presidential stage.

I disagree with most of you. He should be pounding on Obama’s anti American radical past incessantly. The anger in his crowds are from people who are sick and tired of watching their country sacrificed on the altar of bleeding heart marxist bullshit of which BO is the quintessential specimen.

He is not a decent, patriotic, but misguided fellah though I suppose Mccain has to say that. He is an eye poppingly dangerous abomination to this country.

We are going to pay. If those traitorous dems pick up seats in the house and senate AND they manage to get this asshole elected, WE ARE GOING TO PAY. We can argue all day long, but I’ll be back here with the “I told ya so’s”.

[/quote]

The problem is that we’re going to pay either way.

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:
Tiribulus wrote:

The problem is that we’re going to pay either way. [/quote]

That is true, but Mccain is not the national security joke that Obama is and I still find it inconceivable that Mccain could possibly be worse than Obama in his court appointments.

When asked how he would choose court appointees the first thing out of Obama’s mouth was empathy for 16 year old girls, I saw it. Mccain at least SAYS he wants jurists who will be faithful to the constitution as written and he says it without hesitation when asked.

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:
skaz05 wrote:
Big_Boss wrote:

The average Obama voter is a kind, intelligent, caring thinker that only wants what is best for the world. No Obama supporter would EVER wish violence on someone else simply because they have a different opinion… Right?

Sure,buddy.[/quote]

Thanks! Now if you excuse me, I have a KKK, I mean McCain, rally to attend!

[quote]skaz05 wrote:
Big_Boss wrote:

The average Obama voter is a kind, intelligent, caring thinker that only wants what is best for the world. No Obama supporter would EVER wish violence on someone else simply because they have a different opinion… Right?[/quote]

skazo5:

You’re working VERY hard on that “StrawMan of the Month” award…

Mufasa

[quote]rainjack wrote:
pookie wrote:
If only McCain had put his foot down and run his campaign like that from the beginning… It’s a bit late to bring back the real maverick who doesn’t like playing political games.

Which is why many conservatives are angry. I know. I am one. Obama is nothing but bad news for this country. Anyone who wants to take more of my money and give it to worthless fucks who don’t pay taxes in the first place is nothing more than a fucking thief.

Conservatives are sick of the republicans and dems currently in office who use our wallets, and our future like it is theirs. McCain should have come out swinging after the convention and calling a spade a spade. He should have voted against the bailout, and ran his campaign like he was mad as hell not willing to take another minute of the bullshit.

The lying piece of shit Irish hasn’t a fucking clue what he is talking about.

[/quote]

Don’t be hatin cause you’re losin.