Mbaina's Cycle Log

If anyones interested, I just started a 12wk cycle Sat (May 31). Here’s what it looks like:

Wks 1-12: 250mg Test Cyp eod
100mg NPP eod
50mg Test Prop eod
Wks 8-12: 50mg Winny eod
Wks 3- : 10ius GH eod pwo
Wks 4-12: 6ius am, 6 ius pwo Humolog
Wks 7-12: 25mcgs cytomel ed

If there’s enough people interested I will give weekly updates with pictures.

-M

Sweet, looks good. you prefer taking the cyp eod.

[quote]mbaina wrote:
If anyones interested, I just started a 12wk cycle Sat (May 31). Here’s what it looks like:

100mg NPP eod
50mg Test Prop eod

-M[/quote]

Looks like a really nice cycle M. Should pack a hell of a punch I dare say.

Please do keep us updated, and pictures would be great!

Best,

ToneBone

[quote]redbull250 wrote:
Sweet, looks good. you prefer taking the cyp eod. [/quote]

Was wondering about that myself.

Nicely planned! WE’d love to see weekly updates with pics too.

[quote]redbull250 wrote:
Sweet, looks good. you prefer taking the cyp eod. [/quote]

Actually, I wanted to run this cycle with prop 200mg eod, but I had trouble finding some. In the past I’ve only run cyp once a week, twice at most, so this is a bit of an experiment.

Let me know how it goes. Especially the cyp, I usually take it e5d also and would like to know how running it eod works out.

What will your PCT look like? If you’re using slin and GH, will you be throwing HCG in for PCT?

Throw up some pics for sure.

yea man this should be a pretty good cycle. keep us updated.

[quote]kayveeay wrote:
What will your PCT look like? If you’re using slin and GH, will you be throwing HCG in for PCT?[/quote]

Why would he use HCG as a part of his PCT? Please explain your reasoning to me.

World

My pct will be an 8wk stasis then taper with Test E. I plan on running the GH indefinately. As far as the pics go, every Sun I will take a full body shot from the front and back. My only problem is, I don’t know when my computer will be fixed. I’ve already taken the first pic, but it my be another week or two before I can upload them.
Again, for the record:

5’8" Tall
Around 215lbs at 10%bf.
I’ve been of for 4 months.
I will be following a high protien, moderate/high fat, moderate/low carb diet.
I will have one re-feed day (usually Mon)a week.

-M

I started the day after you did [June1] I suppose I need to create my own thread too now. Totally will be watching yours. Best of luck

[quote]sapasion wrote:
I started the day after you did [June1] I suppose I need to create my own thread too now. Totally will be watching yours. Best of luck [/quote]

Hey Saps, definately try to start your own thread. We can compare notes ; )

[quote]mbaina wrote:

100mg NPP eod
50mg Test Prop eod

-M[/quote]

regarding the humolog, is this your first time using or have u found that 6ius am/pwo is better then 10-12 ius pwo alone? considering using soon but not sure which way would be more effective.

In the past, I’ve always used Humilin R at 8ius am and pwo and it worked great. This will be the first time w/ Humulog so we’ll see what happens.

[quote]World1187 wrote:
kayveeay wrote:
What will your PCT look like? If you’re using slin and GH, will you be throwing HCG in for PCT?

Why would he use HCG as a part of his PCT? Please explain your reasoning to me.

World[/quote]

I wasn’t suggesting he use HCG, just wondering if he was. I was wondering that since if he has access to GH and slin, he probably has access to HCG, which can be of help during a test cycle.

Just asking. No reasoning

Wow, this site is filling up with great logs lately. I’m looking forward to seeing those pics and following your progress, mb.

I remember recently you mentioned that you are ready to fully dedicate yourself to bodybuilding and will be eventually working toward a pro-card. When is your next show planned?

I’m actually thinking of doing a show towards the end of my cycle. There’s a couple of big shows down here at the end of July and August. But the big one is the Mr. Puerto Rico next year.

MB, I’m definitely interested in seeing the changes. Very cool to see someone training to go pro.

Jelly

This is going to be awesome.

I’ve always wanted to see a sort of “flipbook” of the changes that take place during a cycle.