T Nation

Mayonnaise

For the first time, I ate at an A&W/Long John Silvers chain. I order a double burger with ONLY lettuce and ONLY tomatoes…and they put mayonnaise on my burger! I was so frustrated that I almost forgot my dog went missing yesterday and I think someone stole him.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
For the first time, I ate at an A&W/Long John Silvers chain. I order a double burger with ONLY lettuce and ONLY tomatoes…and they put mayonnaise on my burger! I was so frustrated that I almost forgot my dog went missing yesterday and I think someone stole him.[/quote]

Whoa, whoa, whoa…

Seriously? Your new pup went missing?

I know this really isn’t about fuckin’ mayonnaise!

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

For the first time, I ate at an A&W/Long John Silvers chain. I order a double burger with ONLY lettuce and ONLY tomatoes…and they put mayonnaise on my burger! I was so frustrated that I almost forgot my dog went missing yesterday and I think someone stole him.[/quote]

Whoa, whoa, whoa…

Seriously? Your new pup went missing?

I know this really isn’t about fuckin’ mayonnaise![/quote]

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

I came home last night around six pm and put him outside. I fell asleep for about two hours, woke up and he was gone. I put him in the backyard and closed the gate (which is a wooden 7-8 ft fence you can’t see through) but didn’t lock it with the pad lock.

I posted pictures of him all over the neighborhood this morning but no one has called.

You fucking love mayonnaise.

What kind of dipshit steals a dog?

You have pics of your dog, carpet bomb your neighborhood with it.

edit: well, disregard that then.

[quote]orion wrote:

You have pics of your dog, carpet bomb your neighborhood with it. [/quote]

I put them on every car and house. Color pictures. It took me 2 hours.

I will do the same tonight if I don’t hear anything.

I came home last night around six pm and put him outside. I fell asleep for about two hours, woke up and he was gone. I put him in the backyard and closed the gate (which is a wooden 7-8 ft fence you can’t see through) but didn’t lock it with the pad lock.

I posted pictures of him all over the neighborhood this morning but no one has called.[/quote]

I would have been sick with worry.

Once when one of our little dogs went missing, I thought we’d never find her… unless flattened on the street.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

I posted pictures of him all over the neighborhood this morning but no one has called.[/quote]

I would have been sick with worry.

Once when one of our little dogs went missing, I thought we’d never find her… unless flattened on the street.[/quote]

He wasn’t a loud dog so I doubt he barked…and I hadn’t trained him to be aggressive towards strangers yet at all. He would have gone with anyone who petted him. That was the only time I didn’t lock the gate.

Damn. I hope and pray you get him back.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[/quote]

Me too. That was already my best friend…and someone took him from me. He was well bred…and I guess I wasn’t the only one to notice.

Wow man, tough luck. Good luck finding your Pup - That is by far one of the worst feelings ever.

Have you checked with Animal Shelters within ~10 miles of your place? One would be surprised at how much ground a dog can cover in a relatively small amount of time.

Keep us updated.

Good luck finding him. All the best.

…and I hadn’t trained him to be aggressive towards strangers yet at all.[/quote]

That was actually in your game plan?

Jesus Christ.

[quote]anonym wrote:

…and I hadn’t trained him to be aggressive towards strangers yet at all.[/quote]

That was actually in your game plan?

Jesus Christ.[/quote]

? I didn’t want him attacking friends, that’s all. He attracted a lot of attention. My plan was to have him be able to conduct himself in public AND protect me.

Also, he was 3 fucking months old. Exactly how aggressive was he supposed to be?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Also, he was 3 fucking months old. Exactly how aggressive was he supposed to be?[/quote]

What he was getting at was the fact that were going to train your dog to be aggressive towards strangers, horrible idea.

Sorry about your dog. Check the local shelters and look around on your local Craigslist/newspaper. Someone might be dumb enough to steal your dog and then sell it back to you online lol. Fingers crossed for that.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[/quote]

Me too. That was already my best friend…and someone took him from me. He was well bred…and I guess I wasn’t the only one to notice.[/quote]

Check with “friends” who’ve seen him - preferably without calling beforehand.

That is hard, hope you get your pup back.

[quote]orion wrote:

You have pics of your dog, carpet bomb your neighborhood with it. [/quote]

I put them on every car and house. Color pictures. It took me 2 hours.

I will do the same tonight if I don’t hear anything.[/quote]

Yeah, you kind of have to, because even in the worst case scenario you want to know that you did what you could.