Maybe We Deserve to Be Ripped Off

[quote]deputydawg wrote:
I had a moment of silence for the poor little lice that she murdered when she cut off her hair. Where is PETA when you need them?[/quote]

Nice one.

Regarding Britney, I am actually beginning to think that Kevin Federline should have custody of the kids.

And as for it making the front cover of the newspapers, etc. well sometimes we need someone to laugh at. We can’t laugh at another dead soldier in Iraq.

[quote]Molotov_Coktease wrote:
Lock3 wrote:
Molotov_Coktease wrote:
99 % of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Find that delusion in you’re mind, put an imaginary circle around that feeling / thought and get rid of it.

You obviously didn’t get the joke, fuckwad. So find that fat part of your head, draw a target on it…and put a bullet in it.[/quote]

Guess I really am an asshole.

[quote]Cunnivore wrote:
Zap Branigan wrote:

I doubt he is cutting one dime from Medicare. I would love to see the actual numbers.

Anytime he slows the rate of growth it is called a cut. These types of reports are mostly lies.

Getting a 10% raise instead of a 15% raise is not a pay cut.

Dammit, Zap! I was just about to agree with ssn for the first time ever, and you had to get all logical and shit…

Thanks, I guess.[/quote]

My eyes just glaze over when I read about these loser celebs but I still get pissed when people try to pass off increases in government spending as cuts.

[quote]unearth wrote:
Molotov_Coktease wrote:
99 % of all statistics are made up on the spot.

That’s a load of b.s.

Every one knows that 104.28175% of all statistics are pulled out of Bruce Lee’s ass.

Now quit making shit up![/quote]

Is that percentage using an “everyday” person to pull it out? What if Chuck Norris pulls the percentage out of Bruce’s ass, does it go up? I would imagine so…

[quote]grew7 wrote:
DanErickson wrote:
The media is designed to take the public eye off of real issues. Yes… while Canadians and Americans alike give tax money to kill inocent people in some country they never cared about in the first place, people are talking about Britney’s hair…

Your tax’s are paying to kill people… but don’t worry… you are still a good person.

You have no idea what you’re talking about… But don’t worry… You’re doing it anonymously.[/quote]

Yah… keep pretending that to make yourself feel better.

Better than what?

I hereby sentence everybody in this thread to watch this 86 consecutive times.

[quote]Molotov_Coktease wrote:
I hereby sentence everybody in this thread to watch this 86 consecutive times.

I found this while watching that ^

• Thanks!