Maybe SOME Good News from the FDA

Ah… Have you ever heard of these things called vaccines?

So I finally get to see what you look like.

Such as…

Oh, I donno… How about that vaccine for polio…

Why do I do this to myself…

1 Like

haha I’m always surprised you keep coming back.

1 Like

This was put into effect in 1954. Anything more recent that has had such an effect? Cellular medicine has but is not allowed in the U.S. because it will effect the profits of the industry. Yeah, I know the objection is “safety” but this is just an excuse to deny people help so as not to effect profit. Cellular medicine has been done on thousands successfully in other countries. Why not in the U.S.?

Yes for him to flaunt his absolute stupidity is kinda funny.

Of course you’d want to make some weird distinction like it matters.

Here ya go boss, have at it:

This coming from you of all people, lol. These gems are why I stick around @Drew1411.

The CDC recommendations are just that, recommendations. Most likely influenced by corporate profits. None of this answers the question of why cellular medicine is being kept off the market in this country while it has had so much success in other countries.

Stem Cell Therapy for Heart Failure - Anita Ciszewski's Story - Stem Cell Institute More information.

Stem Cells Are Poised to Change Health and Medicine Forever And the hits just keep coming.

The History of FDA Control of Your Body | Patients for Stem Cells And the education never ends.

I will take the silence as consent. A garbage “healthcare” system that makes the public suffer so the industry can make more money. Absolutely grotesque!

Oh yeah, good plan. Knock all the pieces over and shit all over the board and declare victory because the other people with brains dont want to waste their time. Oh sure, “silence is consent”, right.

2 Likes

We have answered you dozens of times by now. Frankly, I just don’t have the desire to have the same conversation again.

2 Likes

…and again, and again, and again…

and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again

1 Like

So your defense is “saferty”, as to why stem cells aren’t allowed in this country and you call that brains?

Your “safety” defense is merely smoke in mirrors. The fact that you are so blind is what is amazing.

You really have no defense as to why the public does not have a choice in the matter. So much so that they often leave the country to have this therapy. Unless you think the people who’ve had the treatment are just imaging their benefits. LIke the tens of thousands of people who receive benefits from medicinal marijuana. How many clinical trials in the U.S. have been done on medicinal marijuana? Any? Should the public waited for science to confirm what they already know?