Maybe SOME Good News from the FDA

BECAUSE THEY WANT ACTUAL SCIENTIFIC PROOF THAT IT IS HELPING THESE PEOPLE

I don’t give a fuck about what some dude on YouTube says.

I’m 100% convinced that you aren’t a real person. You’re a Bernie bot program or something.

1 Like

And all the while people in this country have to leave to get help until science catches up.
Just a matter of fact.

Since millions of people have gotten behind Sanders maybe I could be a Bernie bot. Who would have no doubt won the election if the DNC wouldn’t have sabatoged it. But the corporations did what they could to supportort their Democratic puppet Clinton

You don’t… I just… Whatever.

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Where did I mention South Park in that post? Where did I mention anything that could even remotely be construed as a reference to South Park?

I didn’t. Go back to school and please learn to comprehend the written word properly.

Someone should code a random Zep post generator…I’m actually pretty sure it would make more sense than the “real” Zep.

Oh, and the rest of this x 100000

2 Likes

You cannot get your own stem cells multiplied as the FDA considers it a drug then. So for a disease like RA it is crucial to be therapeutic.

And most polls showed Sanders beating Trump by double digits. So YOU believe what you want because it is coming soon.

Referring back to the post that referenced South Park in which i stated that they have no idea what they are talking about, you inferred that I had no idea. Since South Park is talking about embryonic stem cells and I have mostly been talking about the other source - adult. The original post was referencing a very ignorant South Park skit. The induction isn’t far off.

Word. https://undoctored.mykajabi.com/products/introducing-undoctored-health/categories/232267

The alternative education never ends. The Empowering Neurologist - David Perlmutter and Dr. Thomas Seyfried

Preach on. https://undoctored.mykajabi.com/products/introducing-undoctored-health/categories/232268

More education. Stem Cell Transplants: How Do They Work?

Another person not to be trusted as he is giving a testimonial that has been uploaded to YouTube. Since science in the U.S. hasn’t done any double-blind randomized studies it can’t be true. Stem Cell Therapy for Autism: John Guerriero Interview with Neil Riordan, PhD, PA - YouTube

Obviously more bullshit. wheatbellyblog.com/2017/04/is-there-healing-in-healthcare/

For those who want to hear something outside the mainstream. The Truth About Vaccines 10-Day Docu-Series

The argument is that healthcare is just for profits, but to learn about it we have to buy this guys book… uh huh.

That doesn’t get into the shaky science behind the wheat belly book. “This is one of these arguments that has one smidgen of scientific fact to it, which is then exploded into a whole blob of nonsense” Seems right up your ally!

I think we all need to know Zep’s TRUTH on vaccines, your knowledge bombs shouldn’t be limited to stem cells.

Yeah, I just love that.

Please for the love of all that is holy and good, don’t encourage him! Lol.

Since you know the science behind wheatbelly is bullshit why don’t you just call him out on his website. With your superior knowledge it shouldn’t be too difficult.

It isn’t MY criticism on vaccines but other doctors.

So Big Pharma is primarily concerned with the health of the public? This explains their initial opposition to medicinal marijuana. It was strictly out of their benevolence. Yeah right!

Where did I say that? Also, I wasn’t talking to you, you nutjob

Classic Zep…