Maybe SOME Good News from the FDA

We have given you plenty of “answers” and your reply is literally always the same:

What’s the point of attempting further communication?

1 Like

You’re in the penalty box for that last reading comprehension failure.

When is the last time you had any fun?

1 Like

Usmccds423 made a comment about stem cells with a cartoon of South Park poking fun of the stem cell treatment. Which was incredibly poor taste. Can’t currently find it as this thread is very long but it did happen. Do you need a double-blind randomized study to prove it? Eventually I will find it and post it.

South Park on stem cells - YouTube Post from the resident T-Nation savant usmccds423. I beleive it was made on Feb. 4th.

Good grief, it took 4 seconds. You’re one of those special retard snowflakes if you don’t get why I posted it…

Now that’s good TV right there.

2 Likes

Maybe you can enlighten me as it obviously pokes fun at stem cell treatment without knowing anything about it. Much like you. Most of the research is done on anything but embryonic stem cells Can’t wait for your explanation.

More education. Stem Cell Therapy for Cerebral Palsy - YouTube

Jesus…

You said “What drug has taken people from a wheelchair…”

In the South Park episode, Christopher Reeves literally drinks stems cells from a bag, stands up, and ultimately gains super powers.

If you can’t understand why that’s funny especially considering how hard you’ve bought into Stem Cell therapy than I’m not sure what there is to say.

Edit: I’ll just hold your hand now, it’s making fun of people like you. Not the treatment.

1 Like

Then they, like you , have no idea of what they are talking about. As I’ve said before, most of the research is done on adult stem cells not embryonic.

More bullshit I’ve bought into Stem Cell Treatment for Multiple Sclerosis - Jason Upshaw with Neil Riordan, PhD - YouTube

And still more falsehoods. Stem Cell Institute Panama Archives - Stem Cell Institute

No one watches your youtube videos.

Yeah, especially people like you because you know it all.

Just spreading the good word. https://undoctored.mykajabi.com/products/introducing-undoctored-health

Says the guy arguing with like 10 people that all think he’s wrong.

L. O. Fucking. L.

Sure, HE’S the one with no fucking clue what he’s talking about. Holy shit, we just went to the nth dimension.

Does that constitute proof that the things I have posted are wrong?

So the writers of South Park are well versed in stem cell therapy? Is that why they referenced embryonic stem cells?

https://undoctored.mykajabi.com/products/introducing-undoctored-health/categories/232266 More continuing education. You’re welcome!

… You say I’m a know it all; yet, you are acting like a know it all… A dozen people are telling you why you are wrong… Several are fucking scientists with Ph.D.'s…

Good lord…

1 Like

Several are scientists? Which makes it even more baffling that they an’t see the advantage of this therapy when it is already helping so many people. I only said you are a know it all because of your refusal to watch the videos I posted. As they will go against your orthodoxy and that is too much.