Maybe SOME Good News from the FDA

You may be more informed in certain areas of the field than I but that doesn’t make you more knowledgeable in their economic quests, does it?

Why did they originally oppose medicinal marijuana?

Meanwhile thousands of people are suffering because of the idiot-savants who run this industry.

Being that I have direct knowledge of a number of the requirements, protocols, standards, critical validations (having done a number myself), chemistry of drugs and their metabolism in both cell culture and in vivo, scientific literature, membership of professional organizations, workflow, industry economics, costs, and regulations…yes. Yes it does make me very likely more informed than you regarding economic quests.

2 Likes

Thought so. You couldn’t actually provide proof of “making fun of”, nor could you provide a specific rebuttal to the actual scientific critiques that AG posed, nor did you actually read the study I replied about since it does not say what you want it to say, so you are attempting to shift the topic again to one of your blind ideological mantras.

Again, questions still stand.

1 Like

Speaker Dr. Neil Rhiordan from The Stem Cell Institue. Why Stem Cells Work: Trials for Spinal Cord Injury, MS, Rheumatoid Arthritis, and Duchenne’s - YouTube

It obviously does not. Why was Big Pharma against medicinal marijuana? I’ll answer it for you. Because they were afraid people would choose it over their drugs and they didn’t want to loose money. Plain and simple. Marijuana works and it was a threat to their profits.

The fact that people are being helped is what matters most not the bogus “consumer protection” reason nor the we need to do more clinical trials to figure out why it’s working, smoke in mirrors. Do you honestly believe that most folks who have gotten benefits care more about the nature of how they work or that they are receiving benefits?

Oh yes, please continue with the insanity.

You: “Just because you work in a certain area of the field doesn’t mean you’re more knowledgeable than me about their economics”

Me: lists off a bunch of things that have direct relationship to production, quality control, regulation, and cost, and therefore economics of said companies. “Actually, yes it is likely I am more informed than you are on their economics”

You: “It obviously does not” <insert tired, hackneyed, and annoying statement for the 1,348,347 time>

LMAO.

2 Likes

Again, you can’t substantiate the claim you made in that post and you don’t know what the study you linked was. Everything else is just Whataboutism, and POOR whataboutism to boot.

Try harder. Or perhaps, at least try to learn.

Just because something helps a person to feel better doesn’t mean it works. In a safety course I took we looked at a mining company that gave people sugar pills to treat silicosis.

It worked. They felt better. Until they died from silicosis.

There is a very real risk to people self medicating with marijuana for things that it does nothing for. The real whammy there is that it could delay or prevent effective treatments of conditions that are treatable through proven medical intervention.

Once again- something you didn’t think about because you have your head stuck in a garbage can as you beat on the sides of it.

1 Like

Avoid the medicinal marijuana question.

The claim is everywhere. You just don’t want to admit it as it does not support your position. People from this country are flying out of it to get help elsewhere. If they were having bad experiences this wold eventually stop.

Point still stands.

Who is dying from medical marijuana? If it had a bad track record do you honestly believe it would continue to be passed in more states?

The real danger is not allowing people to have a choice. People are having to settle for sub-par results from drugs laden with side effects rather than be given the option for the far more beneficial and less side effects of stem cell therapy.

And my head is the one stuck in a garbage can? While you espouse policies that have the effect of making the public suffer.

Medical tourism on the rise? If this is true, wouldn’t all the bad from these experiences curtail this activity? Is the market growing?
Yes. The world population is aging and becoming more affluent at rates that surpass the availability of quality healthcare resources.

http://www.patientsbeyondborders.com/medical-tourism-statistics-facts

If the danger is that great why does the number continue to rise?

According to Rohini Sridhar, Chief Operating Officer of Apollo Hospitals, the number of international patients visiting the hospital has been witnessing an increase of 20 per cent every year.

If a tree falls in the forest and no one responds, does it make a sound?

2 Likes

Not if Big Pharma silences it!

1 Like

Maybe if you EVER answered a question I posed you first in straightforward fashion I might be coerced into doing you the same favor.

But you don’t, so I feel zero need to indulge you when you dodge my (prior, longstanding) questions and try to shift blame.

NO. I asked you the following: [quote]No–you’ll have to be much more specific if you’re going to say it was “made fun of” in the first place, and in the second place did you even bloody read this thing?[/quote] in reference to your comment “After this was being made fun of by a poster on this forum” with a link to a wiley article.

I dared you to find the specific post–or at the very least SPECIFICALLY tell me what ‘was made fun of’ and asked you directly if you read the article you linked. The WHOLE article. But I’ll add on to that–did you even read the abstract? If so What, in your OWN words, did the abstract specifically say in support of you?

Those were the things I asked you, and the “being made fun of” claim is what I asked you to substantiate.

So, can you? Did you read the article? What did it say specifically to support your position. I mean SPECIFICALLY, in your own words.

Yeah, probably better to let Zep have a mental breakdown in peace I suppose.

Another non-answer.