Maybe SOME Good News from the FDA

This is a valid criticism.

1 Like

Because it has taken up a lot of the post, in terms of discussion. And marijuana has been prescribed as a lot of people say they get pain relief from it. But if allowed to be prescribed it will cut into the profits of the pharmaceutical industry which is why they were against it. They are only for it now out of necessity because they can’t compete with it. And it is continually been legalized because the public is demanding it en force. So, if you can’t beat’em, join’em.

Glad we can agree on something.

Last month I traveled to the Cayman Islands and paid $33,000 cash to be treated with my own mesenchymal stem cells for multi-joint arthritis. The best evidence available shows that this works and is very safe. However, the FDA regulates cells as “drugs,” and the economics of regulation will make it impossible for anyone to offer this therapy in the US until the laws change. Due to the high cost cell culture compared to conventional drug manufacture, the added cost of getting FDA approval means a product based on autologous stem cell technology simply cannot be sold profitably, so there is no investor interest in providing the hundreds of millions of dollars needed to complete the FDA process. The FDA is destroying science, not promoting it and ruining the lives of millions.

The place you went to in the Cayman’s didn’t make any money off your treatment?

I really don’t give a rat’s ass that they made money off my treatment. If the treatment works they are heroes and deserve to make money. The truth about liberal pieces of shit like yourself is that you would rather see patients suffer and die than businessmen profit from their inventions. Eight years ago, before the FDA intervened, the same doctors who treated me in the Grand Cayman used to offer the same treatment at their Colorado clinic for less than half of what they now have to charge to do it offshore.

Okkkkayyyy

80% of this thread is about how evil “Big Pharm” is for making money so I was just curious

Hahahahahhahah

There is no such entity as “Big Pharma.” That term is like a Platonic ideal and has only the faintest connection to actual corporations or reality. The fact that corruption is rampant in medicine and the pharmaceutical industry (which is attributable mostly to barriers to entry created by the government) does not validate any practice falling under the umbrella of “alternative” medicine.

From what I understand you cannot get your own stem cells multiplied to a therapeutic dose-which is what is needed for several diseases-but can have your own stem cells isolated and injected back into you for less severe cases of ailments like joint pain. But this probably wouldn’t work for RA. Check out the Riordan-MeKenna Institute in Texas. Glad to see you have taken your own health into your hands instead of waiting on the garbage profit-run “healthcare” in the U.S.

Money is the reason it is not offered in the U.S. and people have to travel outside of their country to get help. The FDA most likely intervened at the behest of their masters-Big Pharma.

usmccds423 is not a liberal. He is a brainwashed conservative.

There is such an entity as Big Pharma. The barriers to entry are loved and promoted by Big Pharma. Because the barriers to entry stifle competition. This way they are able to monopolize the market.

No, usmc just happens to understand basic economics, accounting, and finance.

Is there any other kind? :open_mouth: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

No you have been conditioned all your life. The reality of whether you’ve accepted it or not is either here nor there. When you open your eyes to reality and perhaps read the people you aren’t supposed to then things become more clear and the realization that you’ve been a faithful pawn will become more evident.

No good point.

lol
 I’ve read all sorts of stuff from all over the place. Everything from Marx to Schumpeter to Reich. Keep telling yourself that you’re the only one that’s “woke”, though

I’m honestly curious about how this worked out for you? I take word from the horses mouth far above the “real” stuff that Zep keeps posting.

You’ve obviously not comprehended.

All the more reason to take healthcare out of the hands of investors and corporations that are primarily concerned with profit. This system sucks!