May Have Hit Sciatic Nerve

So I’m new to injections today my buttcheeck was a little sore no big swelling no discoloration at the injection site and I did hit a little close to the border of upper outter glute I did how ever forget to rub my test in so I’m wondering if it’s not a real bad tingle maybe the muscle is inflamed and pushing up against the nerve and I separated to make sure I wasn’t in a blood vessel. Someone please help me I’m kinda worried

Injecting into your butt where you have to be a contortionist looking in a mirror is dumb and dangerous. Docs should prevent this. This is why suggest otherwise.

Standard protocol:
self-inject 50mg T twice a week
0.5mg anastrozole at time of injections, adjust to get near E2=22pg/ml
250iu hCG SC EOD
Inject SC/SQ upper leg with #29 1/2" 0.5ml insulin syringe. After injection, press on injection side for 10-15 seconds to prevent bleed bruises.

Please read the stickies found here: About the T Replacement Category - #2 by KSman

• advice for new guys
  • things that damage your hormones
  • protocol for injections
  • finding a TRT doc

Evaluate your overall thyroid function by checking oral body temperatures as per the thyroid basics sticky. Thyroid hormone fT3 is what gets the job done and it regulates mitochondrial activity, the source of ATP which is the universal currency of cellular energy. This is part of the body’s temperature control loop. This can get messed up if you are iodine deficient. In many countries, you need to be using iodized salt. Other countries add iodine to dairy or bread.

I think it’s just the muscle got inflamed pushing against my sciatic nerve causing a tingle the muscle feels sore or bruised I read that this is possible but doubt highly I hit the sciatic or lymph system. I will however take your advice i was taking I cc tren 1 cc sus and Clomid I don’t know if that helps but it happened where I took my sus

sciatic nerve can cause leg paralysis - stay away please
could be biggest pain event in your life

Everything is alright so I went to the doc he said o barely missed the nerve and whatever I shot irritated the he’ll out of it so I’m good I’m gonna stay away from my flutes for a while and I found out it wasn’t sus I was taking it was test prop so I’m gonna have to get acquainted With sticking my self more often

Did you read what I wrote before? Do not inject there ever, there is no need for any of that risk. :rage: