T Nation

May Day Cheap Shot on Cop

Guy hits female cop from behind with a snare drum…

[quote]MaximusB wrote:
Guy hits female cop from behind with a snare drum…

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/the-beat-goes-on-protester-caught-slamming-cops-head-with-a-drum/
[/quote]

What do you expect from the Occupy Wall Street Scum?

They caught the guy, charged him with assault with a deadly weapon and assaulting an officer. The cop was a female, dented her helmet. Prick.

[quote]MaximusB wrote:
They caught the guy, charged him with assault with a deadly weapon and assaulting an officer. The cop was a female, dented her helmet. Prick. [/quote]

Did you see any recent polls on these dirt bags? Last I checked about 75% of the population had an unfavorable view of them. It’s things like this that drive down their numbers. But then again I’m sure they’re not protesting to win points with the general public.

But wait - I was told the Occupy folks were just 99%-ers, just disgruntled middle class Joes and Janes who finally woke up and decided to speak out? That this movement wasn’t about fringe radicals, but heartland types who simply had enough?

Imagine my shock - shock - when OWS turned out to be nothing more than the ever-present left-fringe protest outfit that has made a profession out of agitation since the world trade talks in Seattle in the 1990s.

Ever wonder what happened to the anti-war crowd that suddenly went silent after Bush finished his second term, despite the fact that the wars continued and Obama has - by the standards of the anti-war crowd - been worse on civil rights? Say hello to Occupy.