Maximum Strength HOT-ROX

I recently got a bottle of the new Maximum Strength HOT-ROX. I only bought the bottle because of the reputation of T-mag. I have noticed a little definition, but its hard to tell, as its only been 3 weeks. I also eat clean and work hard at the gym. Im considering getting another bottle, but am skeptical because since the removal of ephedra, I know most of these products dont work, any input or results from anyone using this product?

[quote]raymond333 wrote:
I recently got a bottle of the new Maximum Strength HOT-ROX. I only bought the bottle because of the reputation of T-mag. I have noticed a little definition, but its hard to tell, as its only been 3 weeks. I also eat clean and work hard at the gym. Im considering getting another bottle, but am skeptical because since the removal of ephedra, I know most of these products dont work, any input or results from anyone using this product?[/quote]

Are you limiting caloric intake to maintenance level? If not, I don’t think you’ll see much from HOT-ROX or any other thermogenic supplement.

HOT-ROX’s slogan, “We made ephedra obselete”, sums it up. HOT-ROX uses a combination of several ingredients designed to kick ephedra arse, and judging by the amount of endless positive feedback, it’s hard to argue it’s not the 1 in a million legit product.

Man trust me, this stuff works.

You need your diet and cardio in order but I have come from 188 to 174 in just over 3 weeks for gods sake…

Even the last 2 days I ate more than normal and I still lost a pound.

My 6pack is getting more and more defined.

I am also taking Methoxy-7 so not sure about HOT-ROX by itself.

I had 1 bottle of Methoxy-7 and 2 HOT-ROX, and i’ve just started the second HOT-ROX, and my Methoxy-7 has run out. I have been taking full dosages

Yeah thats cool, I just ordered my 2nd bottle, I dont take the other stuff, just HOT-ROX by itself. Ive been noticing more definition too, but my diet is pretty good and I workout hard. Well, we ll see, thanks for the replys.

PS Im taking 4 in the morning before breakfast and 4 like 6 or 7 hrs later (around 2 or 3pm) is this good?