T Nation

Maximum Size in 4 Months

so in 4 months it will be summer for me and that means going to beaches and enjoying life with friends im 19 turning 20 in may and really i want to achieve as much muscle and strength as possible in that amount of time i weigh 190 right now and im 6’2 with 12% bf so any suggestions on what programs i should follow any diets or anything, i understand its really far fetched to get huge and ripped in 4 months worth of time but i might as well start now and see how far it gets me so any help will be awesome thanks guys! if you need any more info i can give you guys it for help thx

Too many variables. Huge AND ripped AND in only 4 months? Why not try Mr. Olympia first?

But in all seriousness, you wont get huge in four months, you can get pretty leaner in 4 months. I get you are 20 and wanna look good for bitches (sorry bitches!) And water I get that. Young guys like yourself are the was that burn the candle at both ends wanting results fast like crash dieters. If you wanna look hot this summer, you shouldve totally planned getn big and shredded last summer. Just my opinion.

ya i understand not really a realistic goal but idk what i want to do right now i dont want to start bulking and then look fat during summer but i also want strength and muscle

[quote]SavagedNatiion wrote:
But in all seriousness, you wont get huge in four months, you can get pretty leaner in 4 months. I get you are 20 and wanna look good for bitches (sorry bitches!) And water I get that. Young guys like yourself are the was that burn the candle at both ends wanting results fast like crash dieters. If you wanna look hot this summer, you shouldve totally planned getn big and shredded last summer. Just my opinion.[/quote]

Well said Savage.

Now that you know the reality of situation, you can do one of two things.

1. Start eating and training to gain lean mass now and cut down next beach season. If you’re not fuck ugly…the bitches will understand lol.

2. Get as lean as possible starting now for THIS summer.

Personally…option 1 seems much more beneficial in the long run.

I’d try to gain lean mass for two months and then use the two months before summer to get as lean as you want to get. You won’t gain a miraculous amount of muscle by bulking up for 4 months but you will look a lot better and more so like someone who lifts if you do get lean.

Imo your best bet would probably be to lean out now (take your time tho, try not to lose any lean tissue) then start a clean bulk or w/e you want to call it through out the summer that way you can build muscle and still stay lean and continue it forward to next year fall/winter.

alright sweet thx guys i have alot of choices to make haha.

I would suggest startin a lean mass bulk. You are already at ~12% bodyfat so you are fairly lean. By the time summer ends you will have put on some mass and not a lot of fat then hit a ‘big’ bulk fall/winter and cut up next spring. By next summer maybe have added 10-20 lbs of muscle. Enjoy the journey you’re starting out and should take advantage of your natural hormone levels whie you can. Good Luck

Also, since you are probably going to be a lot more active during the next months the extra calories wont hurt fat levels I’m sure. Also, bust your ass in the gym

Here’s an idea. Set out a long term plan which has you getting looking better every month. Then by default you will look better after 4 months, 5 months, 50 months, …

takes time dedication and thats more that 4 months of training and dieting.

[quote]jskrabac wrote:
Here’s an idea. Set out a long term plan which has you getting looking better every month. Then by default you will look better after 4 months, 5 months, 50 months, …[/quote]

Well, that’s just crazy talk when I can take 6 weeks and look like a superhero!

[quote]jskrabac wrote:
Here’s an idea. Set out a long term plan which has you getting looking better every month. Then by default you will look better after 4 months, 5 months, 50 months, …[/quote]

Winner winner chicken dinner.

hey guys i wanna get huge for this party tommorrow…

what do?

[quote]The3Commandments wrote:

[quote]jskrabac wrote:

Well, that’s just crazy talk when I can take 6 weeks and look like a superhero![/quote]

lol this made me smile

[quote]zraw wrote:

[quote]jskrabac wrote:

Well, that’s just crazy talk when I can take 6 weeks and look like a superhero![/quote]

lol this made me smile
[/quote]

3 and a half more weeks to go…

[quote]gregron wrote:

[quote]zraw wrote:

[quote]jskrabac wrote:

lol this made me smile
[/quote]

3 and a half more weeks to go…
[/quote]

haha that’s epic.