T Nation

Maximum Non-Steroid Anabolic Stack

Any opinions on the best non-steroid anabolic stack? Here’s what I’ve come up with:

Carbolin 19 - max dosage
Methoxy-7 - max dosage
Alpha Male - max dosage (cycled)
CLA - 3 grams per day
Fish oil - 6 grams per day

Protein shake just before bed containing 50 grams of protein from a mixture of casein and whey.

I started this about two weeks ago and will run with it for about 12 weeks. I’m eating large and my current routine follows many of CW’s recommendations.

I’m gaining weight - both lean mass and fat - and will continue this cycle as long as my body fat remains below 15%. I’m currently around 13.5%.

I have little trouble gaining weight so my hope is that the above supplements will help minimize fat gain while I work on adding lean mass.

My non-steroid anabolic stack…9 or 10 hours of sleep each day, and heavy lifting with minimal to moderate rest between sets.

Your route does seem like a solid stack though. I’d throw in some ZMA, for recovery and better sleep, because it’s an extrememly under-rated supplement.

And hadn’t “we” all concluded that CLA is mostly a waste of money? I may be mistaken, but last I heard, that was WAYYYYY down on the list of things to take.

There is an article in the archives by TC called “CLA Revisited”: http://www.t-nation.com/readTopic.do?id=462126 . This article has some favorable things to say about the supplement.

I’d be interested in hearing other opinions about CLA. Good supplement or waste of money???

I see. A nice article but…it’s 4 years old. I’d be interested in seeing any more recent info, to double check and validate these original opinions.

I’m not saying it’s not worth taking (okay, I guess I did, actually). But a question I meant to ask is…why did you include CLA in this “Anabolic Stack”?

My experience with CLA is that it’s cost prohibitive, while you may be able to get another supplement (or simply drop it from rotation) for this cycle.

A great source of Natural CLA and an anabolic compound in itself is eating Grass fed beef. There is a nice little article in Sept. Men health on this.

Make sure you are getting plenty of the right fats, carbs, and Protein and I bet that stack will treat you right.

I did superdrol for 3 weeks with Spike and couldnt believe how amazing it was for a legal stack…

Now im on Alpha Male and Carbolin 19 max dose daily till the bottle of Alpha Male and 2 bottles Carbolin 19 runs out…
still feeling great this week even though off of superdrol…wish i could use Spike with Carbolin 19!!!

Im thinking of ordering more Carbolin 19…or ordering some Ergomax and Prostanozol and running that for a month. Any ideas or opinions on that?

Also, would throwing in Cissus RX be worth it? or just going max with Carbolin 19, prostanozol, and Ergomax?

I put on about 10 pounds in the past 4 weeks!!! cant say BF% because I havent measured, all I know is bench and squats feel strong as heck increasing each week!

[quote]bluecollarjock wrote:
I did superdrol for 3 weeks with Spike and couldnt believe how amazing it was for a legal stack…

Now im on Alpha Male and Carbolin 19 max dose daily till the bottle of Alpha Male and 2 bottles Carbolin 19 runs out…
still feeling great this week even though off of superdrol…wish i could use Spike with Carbolin 19!!!

Im thinking of ordering more Carbolin 19…or ordering some Ergomax and Prostanozol and running that for a month. Any ideas or opinions on that?

Also, would throwing in Cissus RX be worth it? or just going max with Carbolin 19, prostanozol, and Ergomax?

I put on about 10 pounds in the past 4 weeks!!! cant say BF% because I havent measured, all I know is bench and squats feel strong as heck increasing each week![/quote]

I’m sure that you know what your doing, but I would take a nice break before starting E…max. Don’t underestimate the power of those products to shut you down and wreak havoc on your lipids. Carbolin 19/forskolin and Alpha Male are a great combo!!

Thank you sir, I definetly will wait a while. Im on Carbolin 19/Alpha Male right now and the scarey thing is Im still getting stronger…I sleep very little in the summer (lots of court time, 12 hour patrol shifts, SWAT training, and what little time I have off I coach at a local college), and my diet isnt near perfect for an athlete…but despite that all Im getting great gains.

Just ordered some more Carbolin 19 to keep it going, with a bottle of M to stack with Alpha Male. I also ordered some ErgoMax and Prostanozol, but Ill wait a long time before I take it. Just wanted to order the stuff now in case it gets pulled. I still have a bottle and half of Superdrol left as well.

The only other supps I take are sipping carbs with a tiny bit of whey during workout, and sometimes protein shakes along with lots of C&E. Like I said, my diet and supplement schedule is haphazard compared to when I was a college athlete and in grad school when I had the time to be strict.

Thanks a ton for all the great info, input, and support from everyone on here.

Best of luck, BCJ…I think that you’ll like the Carbolin 19 / Alpha Male at max dosage.

Cheers