Maximum Bodybuilder's Size?

just for a general question, just how big can a bb get? I mean there are some huge guys out there but with every thing just right what are the limits.

I dunno. Find the biggest guy and there’s your answer… until someone gets bigger.

is this a for real question?

I think Tony Freeman is up towards the 300 lbs mark. Supposedly around a 23 inch arm.

I’m sure there are others…

Look up Vic Richards and Trevor Smith (the latter weighed in at 415 pounds at his heaviest, supposedly fluctuating 15 or so pounds per day if he missed a few meals).

Smith was never even close to contest shape, though. Richard held too much water at contests, and may have had some other problems, dunno.

If I remember correctly, then both were pretty tall, though.

Jeep Swenson was just under 4 bills. Of course the amount of strain on joints, organs, and other health problems most likely make if very difficult to get that big, even with tons of drugs.

S

[quote]Cephalic_Carnage wrote:
Look up Vic Richards and Trevor Smith (the latter weighed in at 415 pounds at his heaviest, supposedly fluctuating 15 or so pounds per day if he missed a few meals).

Smith was never even close to contest shape, though. Richard held too much water at contests, and may have had some other problems, dunno.

If I remember correctly, then both were pretty tall, though.

[/quote]

Vic is 5’11", same as Ronnie Coleman. He also still weighs around 300lbs in great shape.

[quote]TRAJJ wrote:
I think Tony Freeman is up towards the 300 lbs mark. Supposedly around a 23 inch arm.

I’m sure there are others…[/quote]

I heard he did combat pyramids to build up those cannons.

Dante claims 4 pounds per inch of height - non-dieted down obviously.

[quote]bebig wrote:
just for a general question, just how big can a bb get? I mean there are some huge guys out there but with every thing just right what are the limits.[/quote]

Cant get much bigger than that

[quote]Professor xXx wrote:
Professor X.[/quote]

Is this some ghey copycat?

[quote]bebig wrote:
just for a general question, just how big can a bb get? I mean there are some huge guys out there but with every thing just right what are the limits.[/quote]

I would like to say that we (humanity) has not scratched the surface yet regarding size and strength. There continues to always be someone bigger and stronger.

[quote]Professor xXx wrote:
Professor X.[/quote]

Your picture is poor quality. It was probably a .jpeg file and after editing you saved it as .bmp. The fuzzy edges give it away.

[quote]Der Candy wrote:
Professor xXx wrote:
Professor X.

Your picture is poor quality. It was probably a .jpeg file and after editing you saved it as .bmp. The fuzzy edges give it away.[/quote]

It doesn’t matter now anyway. I get at least one who does that once a year or so.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Der Candy wrote:
Professor xXx wrote:
Professor X.

Your picture is poor quality. It was probably a .jpeg file and after editing you saved it as .bmp. The fuzzy edges give it away.

It doesn’t matter now anyway. I get at least one who does that once a year or so.[/quote]

Why aren’t you holding a shoe?
Ah, I get it. Since you’re a weak bodybuilder, you can’t even curl a cell-phone without using both arms. Ahaha.

Seriously though, your new avatar beats the old one.

Although not body builders themselves (Wilt and Andre), here is a good example of ‘maximum’ for the human body these days.

[quote]TRAJJ wrote:
Although not body builders themselves (Wilt and Andre), here is a good example of ‘maximum’ for the human body these days.[/quote]

Fuck Andre was huge :expressionless:

What about The Great Khali? WWE superstar, somewhere like 7’2" and 400something pounds. Pretty damn big. Ever wondered what it’s like to be that tall and look like an IFBB pro? You’d be playing every Marvel superhero.

As for the biggest, I’m pretty sure the pros these days are stretching the genetic maximums.

Great Khali,. think his name is Dilip SInghn, or something like that. I remember seeing a pic of him next to Yates back in the mid 90’s, and Yates looked like a little kid -lol.

S

Greath Khali used to be a powerlifter though. He’s 7’1 and 420 lbs… carrys a good bit of bodyfat on him though - something around 20% I’d guess.

/Edit: Nevermid Khali… Jorge González is 520 lbs @ 7’6.

All the advertisements in the magazines claim Joel Stubbs is “The World’s Biggest Bodybuilder” but then again they’re full of shit

[quote]SquatDeep385 wrote:
All the advertisements in the magazines claim Joel Stubbs is “The World’s Biggest Bodybuilder” but then again they’re full of shit[/quote]

I haven’t seen any ads making that claim at all and I follow this stuff pretty closely. Stubbs has one of the most “interesting” backs this side of Ronnie Coleman. He has been labeled as being Ronnie’s “back twin”. Stubbs is doubtfully much bigger overall than Quincy Taylor so I doubt anyone is claiming he is the largest bodybuilder on the planet.