Maxed Out

I am 5’11, weigh roughly 190 and maxed out today at 240. How is that for a max bench? What are the specs on a good bench for your body weight?

try asking her…

http://www.T-Nation.com/tmagnum/readTopic.do?id=2040862

OMG your awesome and your avatar is so hawt!

Its absolutely fantastic. For a raw lifter you probably don’t need to train anymore as you’ve reached a peak.

[quote]evansmi wrote:
OMG your awesome and your avatar is so hawt![/quote]

a little squirrel died from laughter today ~ I was laughing with it.

ugh… your a level four and look like that??? (assuming that is your picture).

Double bodyweight raw is considered pretty legit.

Sucks.

Kill yourself.

wadya squat ?

Lay off da roidz bra, dat shit will mess u up.

LOL I crack myself up.

ill say a good lift is either 2X or 100lbs over body weight. whichever comes first i feel is legit. you just fuggin blow man

[quote]AlterEgo721 wrote:
I am 5’11, weigh roughly 190 and maxed out today at 240. How is that for a max bench? What are the specs on a good bench for your body weight?

[/quote]

LOL. Grow up.

not bad. anything under 300 is considered weak for any big 3 lift IMO. how long have you been lifting? i doubt most the people tryin to mock you can lift much more than that, if they even lift at all.

[quote]LiveFromThe781 wrote:
not bad. anything under 300 is considered weak for any big 3 lift IMO. how long have you been lifting? i doubt most the people tryin to mock you can lift much more than that, if they even lift at all.[/quote]

Why lie to the kid? You say it’s not bad then by your criteria you tell him it’s weak as its well under 300 lbs. And I would bet that most of the people mocking him bench more than 240. And if they don’t bench 240 they should not be spending their time on a forum, they should be in the gym benching more.

My advice to the poster: Stop spending your time trying to pick up cyber chicks with your sweet abs on the forum. Read the articles, you have free access to knowledge from a collection of trainers and coaches that get paid top dollar for the knowledge they have learned from years of experience. Try the techniques, Try the programs and you will get stronger.

When you bench at least 315 raw post a pic and people will congratulate you. Better luck somewhere else if you were looking for a pat on the back for your 240.