Max Strength HOT-ROX & Alpha Male

Hello all - I’ve been a lurker for some time, and finally got around to registering. I have a very quick question for anyone in the know. Is it ok to take the old max strength HOT-ROX with the new Alpha Male? Thanks in advance.

Im pretty sure its all good with the Max Strength version, it doesnt have the Carbolin 19 so you wouldnt be doubling on it.

Phill

[quote]Phill wrote:
Im pretty sure its all good with the Max Strength version, it doesnt have the Carbolin 19 so you wouldnt be doubling on it.

Phill[/quote]

Thanks Phil - I did a bunch of searching and reading before I posted the original message and I guess I should have been more specific… My concern was that there would be some sort of negative interaction between the sclaremax in the HOT-ROX and the Carbolin 19 19 in the new Alpha Male???

This was alluded too, but never fully explained which is why I posted the question to begin with.

[quote]t_hizzle wrote:
Phill wrote:

Phill

Thanks Phil - I did a bunch of searching and reading before I posted the original message and I guess I should have been more specific… My concern was that there would be some sort of negative interaction between the sclaremax in the HOT-ROX and the Carbolin 19 in the new Alpha Male???

This was alluded too, but never fully explained which is why I posted the question to begin with.

[/quote]

The consensus was to avoid mixing of Carbolin 19 (in Alpha Male) and Sclaremax(HOT-ROX Max Strength) because they both vasodilate. Not too horrible if you have high blood pressure I guess, but if it drops too low you could shut down your blood flow.

I don’t think it would be too big of an issue, but Biotest has not given the okay since mixing the two is not recommended. Why not just use TRIBEX and HOT-ROX Extreme?

[quote]Lonnie123 wrote:
t_hizzle wrote:
Phill wrote:

Phill

Thanks Phil - I did a bunch of searching and reading before I posted the original message and I guess I should have been more specific… My concern was that there would be some sort of negative interaction between the sclaremax in the HOT-ROX and the Carbolin 19 in the new Alpha Male???

The consensus was to avoid mixing of Carbolin 19 (in Alpha Male) and Sclaremax(HOT-ROX Max Strength) because they both vasodilate. Not too horrible if you have high blood pressure I guess, but if it drops too low you could shut down your blood flow.

I don’t think it would be too big of an issue, but Biotest has not given the okay since mixing the two is not recommended. Why not just use TRIBEX and HOT-ROX Extreme?[/quote]

Thanks Lonnie - that answered my question.

TRIBEX and HOT-ROX Extreme would be great except I already have a stash of the max strength HOT-ROX that I’m finishing off and I just ordered some of the new Alpha Male. I guess I’ll do some experimentation and monitor my blood pressure. Thanks again.

[quote]Lonnie123 wrote:

I don’t think it would be too big of an issue, but Biotest has not given the okay since mixing the two is not recommended. Why not just use TRIBEX and HOT-ROX Extreme?[/quote]

Thanks bro, the exact reason why forums are great, not one person has the answer to near everything

Phill

That would be interesting to see. Do a couple of baseline measurements (maybe 1 test every 6 hours for 3 days to see the average.) Then test your BP after 1 day, 1 week, 2 weeks, 3 weeks… and so on.

Might be interesting to see what it really does.

[quote]Lonnie123 wrote:
t_hizzle wrote:
Phill wrote:

Phill

I’ve mixed…no ill effect but didn’t know this.

The new max-strength HOT-ROX has Carbolin 19, along with the Alpha Male. Since the plain vanilla Biotest Carbolin 19 directs you to go up to 4 a day (2 morning/2 6 hours later), i was thinking to just take the minimal dose of both for the first month and see how i feel before upping it. Any thoughts?

I was on both and nothing bad happened. was on both for about 4 months. then again, I biked 5 miles to the gym and lifted when the doc said lifting alone would cause my spleen to explode…

I’m not the smartest guy in the world, I’ll say that right now.

[edit] yes, I realize I just bumped a thread that was long dead, just wanted some more input on it, cuz I’m about to go on it again for 7+ months this time.

I have been taking 1 Alpha Male and one HOT-ROX Extreme in the morning and one of each in the pm. I am getting down in the 6-7 bodyfat range, but and Alpha Male is still helping me grow. As for the HOT-ROX, well. . . . I just am a beast at work in the morning after a HOT-ROX and quick bike ride to work.