T Nation

Max Muscular Weight, Measurements Calculator

www.weightrainer.net/bodypred.html

By Casey Butt: "The following calculator gives you an estimate of the maximum muscular bodyweight and muscular measurements (at roughly 8 to 10% bodyfat) that a drug-free trainee of your structure is likely to attain. It is based on equations I've developed through over 6 years of research and analysis of data from drug-free champions both past and present. In essence, this calculator scales the weights and measurements of the drug-free champions to your skeletal structure."

Looks like I have got a got some work to do...

I can already see the smite coming from PX.

This stupid thing again?

So I guess I’m 5 pounds away from reaching my genetic, drug free limit.

Time to move on to a new hobby.

here we go again

haha didn’t think I was gonna get flamed for this… just happened to come across it and thought it was interesting.

[quote]bugeishaAD wrote:
So I guess I’m 5 pounds away from reaching my genetic, drug free limit.

Time to move on to a new hobby.[/quote]

better be careful…if you call the guy on the bs by being bigger, he’ll accuse you of juicing.

Mines 228.2 Maximum at 10% bf. Sounds good to me. I have a ways to go though… :frowning:

We’ve “discussed” this thing via 2 huge threads now… Probably more than that.

We don’t need to go through all this crap again, do we?

I think split routines are the best. TBT is a waste of time.

My dream is ruined. I will never weigh more than 180 pounds. And now my tiny little legs will only be able to add another inch.

Pancakes.

Everyone can suck on that!!!

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
Pancakes.

Everyone can suck on that!!![/quote]

pancakes! pancakes! please guy give me a break! blueberry waffles trump your fluffy pancakes!!

[quote]Rat Poison wrote:
BONEZ217 wrote:
Pancakes.

Everyone can suck on that!!!

pancakes! pancakes! please guy give me a break! blueberry waffles trump your fluffy pancakes!![/quote]

I like waffles too. And french (freedom) toast. And crepes. Croissants also. I’ll eat them all together if there are enough eggs and bacon to go with it.

Hey I’ve only been training for 6 months and I’m only 10lbs away! Helps that I’m only 5’6’.

Stupid calculators. 5’6’ max is 174lbs with my little wrists and ankles.

I entertained one of these types of calculators about 3 years ago. With my wrist circumference of 6.5" it told me I could weigh 153-155 lbs at 10% (something close to that). At the time I was 160lbs with defined abs, serratus, and intercoastals (most likely under 10%). I was still traning naturally at the time. These things are completely pointless. Taking something that applies to the average person across an entire population is a complete waste of time unless your body exactly fits the mold of the “average” person.

CrossFit is for real men

Water sucks, Gatorade is better.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
Pancakes.

Everyone can suck on that!!![/quote]

batter blaster is king