Max Muscle

Anyone use max muscle supplements? They seem to be very overpriced to me.

[quote]husker29 wrote:
Anyone use max muscle supplements? They seem to be very overpriced to me. [/quote]

If you are talking about the store then yes they are expensive like GNC. But what I heard that this weekend they are having some huge special going on, and having Tito Ortiz at the Lincoln store.

Word on the street is that a couple max muscles around here have a “special” section in the back for the more serious customers.

[quote]waylanderxx wrote:
Word on the street is that a couple max muscles around here have a “special” section in the back for the more serious customers.[/quote]

it’s true, i’ve walked into one and saw a dude getting a needle stuck in his ass. this was years ago but it freaked me the hell out because i had no idea what was going on.

They are expensive and their pricing scheme is ridiculous- I always look at a high inflated price tag and then they tell you they will give you 25% off and its still expensive.

I quit going to the blowout sales as there was no difference between the cost on those days verse the cost on any other day.