Max Muscle Stores

Is anybody familiar with Max Muscle stores? Seems to be a good alternative to GNC.

ANYTHING is a good alternative to GNC.

If you have access to a computer and the internet, which it seems you do, there are cheaper places to buy better stuff. What you need is a credit card, and all you need for one of those is a pulse, assuming you are old enough.

My favorite thing about Max Muscle is this. The guys that work there wear Max Muscle shirts that say “No, I’m not using steroids, but thanks for asking!” Only that I know for a fact that they ARE. See, they didn’t get that big from super-micro-hydro-blasted creatine stacked with NO2 and HMB and a million dollars worth of other crap.

Thus Max Muscle is an alternative to GNC in much the same way that leg extensions are an alternative to a leg sled.

Bastard!

We just got one, they haven’t been seeing much in the way of business. I went in there the other day to check it out, and it seemed that, even though they only had a tiny little store in a strip mall, it was about 2X the store they needed. It may hae been because they hadn’t unpacked all of thier stuff yet, but the dude working told me “this is all we have” so…

Anyway, they wanted $23 for a bottle of 90 ZMA caps. They did have some neat shirts though, as well as some of Biotest’s stuff, (TRIBEX, regular HOT-ROX, RED KAT, Alpha Male). They did a good job with the Alpha Male display.

They had a TON of refrigerated “workout drinks”, so if that’s what you are into go for broke. Me, I’ll just stick with good old refrigerated Surge thank you very much.

The place is going to go out of business in about a month. I may stop by to check out the going out of business sale, but other than that, nah. Get cherself a credit card, come to T-mag, and support the site. You ain’t gonna get a better deal on better products.

[quote]
My favorite thing about Max Muscle is this. The guys that work there wear Max Muscle shirts that say “No, I’m not using steroids, but thanks for asking!” Only that I know for a fact that they ARE. [/quote]

Hehe. I’ve seen that shirt around. Cracks me up. If I get big enough, I’m definitely buying it!