Matt Kroc Transitions to Janae Kroc

You mean they make assumptions to simplify problems at velocities lower than the speed of light that don’t hold up when travelling at the speed of light. Yes, those physics. I am using those because I don’t deal with anything that travels remotely close to the speed of light. It is a very safe assumption. Saying they are “disproved” is a bit of a generalization, almost all scientific analysis has a margin of error. That’s why I don’t understand your “scientific truth” measure. Do you actually ignore all analysis? Have you ever had to explain a failure to a customer, because if you got into general relativity you would lose business. You have to simplify.

What is wrong with making assumptions to simplify analysis? I’m saying science uses assumptions. You pointing out that assumptions can be wrong (they are assumptions, meaning they are not 100% accurate but the error is negligible) does not mean it is non-scientific. We have to make assumptions because we cannot account for every variable and “flaw” in nature. If you want to analyze everything with considering the changes due to velocities at the speed of light, atomic variables in materials, and other negligible defects/variables, be my guest… but that is an extremely inefficient way of going about things. And to bring it full circle, both ways of going about it would be a scientific analysis.

1 Like

Also, as I asked, the theories were disproved (due to the fact they didn’t consider velocities at the speed of light) with SCIENCE. It was not know-how or experience, which is what you are failing to argue governs the correct way of looking at things. It doesn’t, science has led to a better understanding and consistent learning.

We’re quite a bit off topic so I’ll tap out unless you have anything important to add. Back to bathroom policies ladies and gents.

1 Like

How hard is it to believe that some people’s brain are for some reason wired differently, knowing that

-the feeling of being a male or a female is a very complex chemical thing
-that both feeling are present in humans normally
-that tons of mechanisms in the body can become altered for a lot of reasons
-given the scientific clues and the testimonials of people who are suffering

You don’t believe they really are suffering? That only makes you an ass, not anything else. Bigot might be the best description though.

All those other tangents, about science or feeling like what you want are irrelevant and inapplicable.

1 Like

I thought mens room and ladies room were separate to ensure that there is no sexual interaction going on that is awkward for other people? That’s a more logical reason than just ‘‘mens goes there and womens there’’.

But if the man is operated and doesn’t have a penis anymore, should he be allowed into a ladies room or not now that he can’t penetrate womens? Does it really matter in the first place since according to you he is only a gay man therefore unlikely to penetrate womens? And what do you really know about mental disorders?

Why do you guys even care if someone dresses with men or women’s clothes? Kilts are alright but dresses aren’t? I own salmon pink shirts, what about them? Maybe if they aren’t too tight…

1 Like

Reading comprehension seems to be an issue for you.

1 Like

Depends, is this you trying to simply reaffirm a point simply like some others or trying to realign the discussion on what you think the main discussion is about?

I don’t have the slightest clue what your reply has to do with what you quoted from me.

2 Likes

That made me laugh out loud!

2 Likes

Cultural Marxists have always used distortion of words and terms to ridicule those who they don’t like or disagree with.

Their favorites:

1. Ignorant. This one is my favorite, literally! They never manage to say to what their subjects are ignorant.

2. “You sound like Hitler.” Well, this is a favorite amongst nearly everyone, along with unfounded claims and silly suspicions. Hitler was part black (though there is not one black feature), part Jewish, gay (because he held his pinky up while holding a tea cup), munched on the side of his carpet when angry (although no one saw him do this), blah, blah, blah.

3. Uneducated. This word usually applies to anyone living outside of New York City and implies the premise that in order for one to have talent, reasoning, logic, ingenuity, worth ethic, literacy, or even rational fear and dislike, they HAVE TO or have had to have gone to a university. According to this premise, nearly everyone who built this country with their bare hands and brains alone was a bunch of uneducated bums, along with my own mother’s side of the family. Much of my own education was an utter waste of time, energy, and money, and I would have been the same guy without much of it.

4. Fear. This one is usually used in an uppity fashion to make the user of it appear as if they are so smart and worldly, that they just are so witty that they avoid all trouble and danger and the next man is simply stupid and has unjustified fear, even though what his mean fear is real and palpable. Actually I have to hand it to some of these cultural Marxists because some in fact have developed a life for themselves, with large amounts of money and a lifestyle design, that allows them to insulate themselves and avoid much of that which every sane person have fear or extreme annoyance and inconvenience. It’s quite easy to judge others who have to rub elbows with the real world (e.g., teaching, law enforcement, healthcare, corrections, trades, etc.) and all its troubles while one stirs their creative juices in a posh office or pushes money and information around. So, I ask, who really is ignorant (unknowing).

5. Fascist. A completely wrongly used word that often involves the connotation of racism when fascist ideology does not inherently involve racism unless a fascist dictator wishes to employ racial laws. There were non-whites that embraced Mussolini, and if I recall correctly, Mussolini employed no racial laws or perhaps did only under strong German influence (correct me if I am wrong). Fascism is a socioeconomic doctrine and it’s statist, not racist. There have been other fascists that employed no racial laws.

6. Equality. This goes on the premise that every featherless biped is equal, or if just with the right education, child raising, training, education, and adequate nutrition, then they can all be made to be equal, when in fact if anyone just looks at or talks to two human beings, it will be clear that they are unequal.

7. Bigot. Actually, the actual definition of bigot is one who is intolerant to others’ attitudes and opinions. How ironic! :slight_smile:

8. Mein Kampf. This one is also used by conservatives everywhere. It goes right along with fascist and “you sound like Hitler”. Too bad those who use it obviously never read the book considering they can’t turn to a passage that reflects that which they have a problem with when discussing your attitude or opinion that they have a problem with. I think this one is obvious because I read a good chunk of the first half of the book because I wanted to actually read his explanations for his hostility to my own kind, Jews.

I can go on, but I am running out of steam, but I felt compelled to comment on all those nice little words that come into play when discussing social and economic issues, such as the ones discussed here.

2 Likes

You say you must be from the south, with bad teeths, etc if you say that a man is a man (your point is in your previous post) and you say that the prevailing attitude now is all about identifying as what you want, whatever it is. I say you are only an ass and not necessarily from the south, etc if you don’t believe those people really feel like belonging to a certain gender given the scientific clues and their testimonials.

(Late edit)

1 Like

Apparently my sarcasm rolled right over you because I was actually empathizing with poor people from out of New York City and do not take negative stereotypes of people outside of my city seriously, which is exactly what snobby cosmopolitans from my area do! Please go back and read the post and what I replied to.

2 Likes

I get your sarcasm, you are trying to describe the negative stereotypical view some of the people who would be ‘‘pro-trans’’ have of the opposite side.

Good, you got it.

Now perhaps I can reply to your other comments.

1. First I want to thank you for your wonderful assumptions about who I am and what I think considering you don’t know me and that I never stated that I don’t think peoples’ brains are wired differently. Gee, I must have not known in all my near 37 years that people differ in temperament, intelligence, personality, sexuality, and mental health or lack thereof.

You know, I really don’t want to continue being sarcastic. But because you like to so liberally spew words like ass and bigot to someone you’ve never had an in-depth conversation with about anything, it’s hard to hold back!

Considering I’ve suffered from mental illness on and off for… oh… two decades, with increasing severity, until finally it seems to be relieved as of four or so years ago (thank god!); have worked in healthcare for over a decade and in that experience have come across more than a fair share of mentally ill and drug-addicted people; had a mentally-ill close family member who lived in a psychiatric hospital for two years; and other family members who battled addiction, I think I know full well that people’s brains are wired differently.

1. Perhaps those feelings are more complex than I know, considering being male doesn’t occur to me on a daily basis. I don’t wake up and think to myself, “I’m a male, I’m a male, I’m a male,” just like I don’t wake up every morning and remind or question myself on being blue-eyed, brown-haired, or 5’10"!

2. Sorry, though I do know that there are feminine characteristics in men and masculine characteristics in women, I feel safe in saying that hardly anyone feels like they are of the opposite gender, and neither do I!

3. Damn yes, they can be altered, considering the amount of physical and mental abnormalities there are! You know, you come across as rude talking to me, 37 year old man, like I never left my home, interacted with people, got my ED-U-CA-TION (shouldn’t that alone make me sophisticated or taken seriously by social Marxists everywhere?), or operated in the real world!

4. Go ahead and find me a post in which I dismiss the suffering of others! Go find it! Copy and paste if you must. You sure have a knack for imagining, assuming, and making shit up. But that’s what cultural Marxists have always done: alter and distort science, institutions, culture, history, values, and language, and generally make shit up!

5. It seems to me from your intolerance that you might be the actual bigot here, especially considering that you demand that people have fancy degrees from what are now largely glorified year-long summer camps called universities, in order for them to justify why they find some things plain repugnant! And their repugnance does not mean they are hateful or wanting to mistreat ANYONE or see them suffer!

Our forebears carved out magnificent civilizations, legal systems, and other institutions, mostly without fancy accolades, but from damn hard work and COMMON SENSE and collective feeling of what was acceptable for most for most of the time!

Again, go to point #1 if you think I’m some buffoon who can’t empathize with human suffering.

1 Like

Under those ‘magnificent civilizations,’ common sense was used to justify slavery, the subjugation of women, the exploitation of child labor, the stigmatization of the mentally ill, etc. All of these things were “acceptable for most for most of the time.”

Perhaps a little more reliance on “fancy accolades” is in order.

I’ll get back to this later, but slavery was never good for most people ever, including white people! It was bad for blacks and it was bad for whites at large. Hence it was ended because it was deplorable and it also impoverished people who didn’t rely on slaves.

There is testimonials of kids who knew right away they are of the opposite gender. Matt Kroc says he feels ‘‘gender-fluid’’ (or I don’t really know what) and there is some people who feel 100% like the other sex. That’s pretty well known…

You can’t assume that because you don’t tell yourself everyday that you are a male (neither do I) that some can’t people feel ‘‘wrong’’ when they see their reflection as a man.

See that I said “hardly anyone”…which means not all…which means SOME people have the feelings that Matt Kroc does. See!

Dude, slow down and take in what someone is conveying.