Matt Kroc Transitions to Janae Kroc

a true trans is one thing when it comes to restrooms ,locker rooms ,physical testing ,as in military pt test,or powerlifting ,body building
what liberals miss is the people who do, or will abuse the law[quote=“EyeDentist, post:1096, topic:210559”]
(without requiring people to drop trou and show their goods to a state-appointed BR attendant)
[/quote]

pre -op trans body parts do not match gender identity
gender fluid do not stay one gender or the other long enough to justify change of body parts
gender fluid ,claims woman walks into womens locker room ,gets boner

divorce ,let them have that too,child custody battles, child support
ah the joys of marraige

1 Like

The brutal killing today of an editor of an LGBTI publication and his friend, days after a university professor was hacked to death, underscores the appalling lack of protection being afforded to a range of peaceful activists in the country," said Champa Patel, Amnesty International’s South Asia director.
guess our attitude in our backwards country could be worse

1 Like

Sure. If a couple dissolves a gay relationship, they should have all the same rights to work it out in family court.

I do spend some mental energy thinking about issues where it seems extremists are willing to personally ruin people who disagree with something for religious reasons. I’m not very tolerant of atheists who smugly want to tell Christians that they don’t know their own religion, or of people who want to be intolerant of religious belief. My son wrote a really nice letter that was published in the WSJ last year about freedom of speech and freedom of religion. I’m a proud mama.

edited to ad a couple of sentences at the end.

where i live family court has no real concern for family[quote=“anon71262119, post:1110, topic:210559”]
I’m not very tolerant of atheists who smugly want to tell Christians that they don’t know their own religion, or of people who want to be intolerant of religious belief
[/quote]
i am not very tolerant of intolerant people
so sometimes i confuse people because they can not figure where i stand on various issues

At which time s/he gets arrested for sexual harassment.

depends on women…

Agreed Pushharder. We have been both civil and hopefully been able to understand each others differring opinions on a number of subjects. !

i only know 1 trans nice enough person but has multiple physiological issues
is this common in the trans community

Link please?

Post must be 20 characters.

Steel Nation, I couldn’t link to the article without hitting a paywall and it’s quite long. Since there’s no PM function and I didn’t want to put a major hijack in this thread, I put it up on my log Ballet and Barbells if you, or anyone else, wants to go read it there. The original article is there, along with his letter at the bottom. I’ll leave it there for a couple of days before I delete it.

No. I’m not going to hypothesize about what my attitudes on race might have been back then, Push. I have family who were Southerners and some who were in the North and were abolitionists. How do I know what I might have thought in those times? It’s very easy to look back on history and assume you would have always thought the way you think now in 2016.

1 Like

I’m too tired right now to go any further, but I wanted to come back to this post. Personally, I believe there should be ONE set of standards for military, fire and police departments, etc. If there is to be a lower standard it should be for a different, less strenuous job, e.g. “entrance into the administrative branch of the armed forces,” or whatever.

Which would take away that particular potentially-exploitable advantage. For everyone. Which is what is fair.