4 reps half up
4 reps half down
5 full reps

30 sec rest

12 full reps

done

Notes
Rp= rest pause

Traps got real hammered by the rollpress/upright row duo, but otherwise getting strong on everthingelse.
Still getting looks from people who are wondering what the hell is that new guy doing
:lol:

Back/Legs

Pull down 29kg
t-bar Rows 10kg Rp
LegX 10kg
Stiff leg dead lift 20kg
Back Extension Bodyweight

After testing my strength on wednesday I went in really pumped and ready to go. I love t-bar so much;make you feel like ripping doors off their hinges

Chest Bi Tri

Bench press 10kg Rp
Decline Press 30kg

Preacher curls 7.5kg
Barbell Curls 10kg Rp

Lying press 10kg
Standing Press 5kg rp

After testing my strength on Wednesday I really went at it for the chest. Bench still sucks but i managed to dig down real deep to stop myself from restpausing on the decline. Chest felt really tight from the pump. weighed in at 95.6 kg.Really focused today to hell with work,study the tvs the bad music and that hot chick on the leg press, i’m 37 and making the best gains ever. i didn’t even look at the clock.

Chest Bi Tri

Bench press 10kg Rp
Decline Press 30kg

Preacher curls 7.5kg
Barbell Curls 10kg Rp

Lying press 10kg
Standing Press 5kg rp

After testing my strength on Wednesday I really went at it for the chest. Bench still sucks but i managed to dig down real deep to stop myself from restpausing on the decline. Chest felt really tight from the pump. weighed in at 95.6 kg.Really focused today to hell with work,study the tvs the bad music and that hot chick on the leg press, i’m 37 and making the best gains ever. i didn’t even look at the clock.

Last wednesday i did decline bench presses 106kg for 5 reps. .Don’t know whats up with that.
The weights i am using are so small so you would think i’d be alot weaker. Hmmmm

Anyway todays workout
Delts/Legs

Roll press 10kg Rp
Upright row 10kg Rp
Leg-X 10kg
calf raise 5kg Rp
SLDL 20 kg
Back X Bw

Today was wobble day Calves are really coming along before no matter how hard i worked them they were just blobs with some definition down the bottom. Now i have a growing gap up then middle of the two calf muscles. Nevertheless walking is still “fun” after the workout. I’m not too happy doing upright rows so i might drop them for laterals next time around.

Back/Legs

Pull down 20kg
t-bar Rows 10kg Rp
LegX 10kg
Stiff leg dead lift 25kg
Calf raise 5kg
Back Extension Bodyweight

had to change to a puldown machine due to someone using my usual cable.
Very happy with the calf raises and stiff deads