Mathematical Question about Frequency Dosing

lets say 200 mg puts my peak around 1400 on once weekly injections.
if i splitt the dose to twice weekly 100 mg the trough would be the new high right?
like i would have steady level of 800 more or less.
or does the new peak add to the older through.
Example 200 mg splitt twice weekly: 100 mg monday puts my t to around 900…lets say i lose 200 points until the next 100 mg injection on thursday,on thursday i have 700ng/dl and when i inject do the 900 peak add to 700 and i have 1600 ng/dl on thursday??
i know dumb question…
i am asking this because everytime i go to 200 i get sleep issues like i wake up in the morning for a couple minutes and only sleep like 6 hours,never 8 hours…and thats because either estrogen stil high or too much androgen at once…
Thats why i want to avoid that by splitting.

the problem is as soon as i go twice weekly i get low t symtoms…even 75 mg twice weekly…but i feel best on 200. my bloodwork on 200 was through 870 and free t 31…at once weekly…but as i said sleep issues…

would love to hear what you guys think

Try here for testing your dosage plan.

1 Like

i have tried this one but it only shows me the daily release and i want to figure out my level

2 Likes

Detailed plots therein.

Example (I have E7D vs E3.5D somewhere on here):

3 Likes

Why? You could simply run your proposed change and monitor results to the same (or better) effect.

yes i will do that anyways

1 Like

thats actually very interesting it seems like most of the time there is a Dose x7 multiplicator.
At least thats why i exprience

1 Like

See posts therein.

There you go. 200 mg/week with rough distribution volume per your request. Details of model in links above.

4 Likes

much thanks

1 Like

Correct. Steroid plotter (SP) is a crude but useful tool. In order to model your levels you need your volume of distribution and clearance. These two inputs then set your elimination rate. Also nice to have your apparent rate of absorption which will allow you to estimate your Cmax and Tmax. Once you do the needed measurements with bloodwork you can then chart out various scenarios that just are not possible with SP.

1 Like

Where? I know you have a chart which can be used for this, but is there one available to the public?

I am not aware of one already se up for TRT/TOT/AAS. Getting some html together for a page or having phone app would be nice. If someone can school me on foolproofing metadata removal then even Excel file on here would be feasible. I’ve read quite a bit on this but still leary. I’ve seen many files people think are clean and always have a trace :slight_smile: .

@Andrewgen_Receptors: I looked into this for you and although not specific to AAS or testosterone esters, I should add there are a number of freeware programs out there that can be adapted. For example, for those interested:

Option 1
http://www.pkquest.com/

Option 2

Option 3
https://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/linpk/vignettes/linpk-intro.html

@Madagascarspirit / @wsmwannabe : Option 3 is particularly nice if you have some experience with R. This is basically steroidplotter but allows you to graph concentration instead of mg release rate. I should have used this instead of building my own tool :slight_smile: .

@Andrewgen_Receptors Option 3 would be really nice for you to use if you wanted to plot out your wife’s treatment options. I was going to show you the curves for TC/TP/cream to emphasize how long she is running supra on each method but sometimes it is better to let others fish. Good luck.

2 Likes

How long were you on this protocol?

Whenever you change your protocol your hormone levels are going to be in flux for 4 to 6 weeks, you’re expected to have problems during this time.

When I was on injections, whenever I changed my dosage I didn’t feel right for 6 weeks, then at the six week mark it’s like a light switch went off and I felt stable and things improved from there.

1 Like

almost 8 months…

The sleep problems could be a number of things unrelated to TRT. If my iron or vitamin D levels drop to the lower normal range, I can’t sleep worth the damn.

It would just so happen TRT drags my iron and ferritin levels down quickly.

1 Like

good points here…dont supplement with vitamin d for couple months now…
i need to start again…i usd to take 2000 iu every morning with 25 mg zinc

This would be great and a worthwhile project for someone with the time and inclination to see it through.

I worked through a fair chunk of this book a few weeks back. Highly rate and recommend it, really well written and approachable text. Appreciate the linkđź‘Ś.

I use R now and again it’s a nice place to work with experimental results. Recently been using matlab mostly, quite enjoying its curve fitting tools. Hope to contribute something in the near future. Some good ideas have been batted about in the last few months on here. Finding the time is the hardest part at the minute it seems!

What ester (sp), is this for? Cyp?

Dont suppose you have one of these for Sustanon with the mixed esters do you?

Presumably the half life makes a difference in this variation.

Cypionate/enanthate. Yeah you could extend this into quite a tool but probably overkill even for clinicians.