Masturbating in Drive -Thru McDonalds

After picking up food from a McDonald’s drive-thru window, a pantsless 69-year-old Florida man allegedly tried to force a female employee to touch him as he masturbated in the front seat of his vehicle.

When the cashier turned to him to give him his change. At that point, she realized that the man was pleasuring himself.

Clemons then allegedly grabbed the cashier’s hand and attempted to pull her hand into his vehicle, according to an arrest affidavit detailing the September 21 incident. After pulling her hand away from Clemons, the worker shut the drive-thru window and called 911.

gasp…and he’s white.

Dude, was probably just happy he had an erection for once.

Seeing as they are trying to turn us all into women, this was probably the first one he had since Ronald Reagan was playing a cowboy on tv.

I was on a jury with a similar case over the summer. guy had been caught snapping his carrot 8 times, so he probably did the deed in public 800 times, he was trying to get released from a mental institution he had voluntarily put himself into. we voted to let him stay in there awhile longer

[quote]Professor X wrote:
gasp…and he’s white.

Thank you PX, for swiftly answering the question that the OP had us silently pondering…

I’ve never heard the term ‘‘snapping his carrot’’ before…sounds more like a castration term to me.
I’ve heard of ‘‘Chokin’ the Chickin’', ‘‘Polish the Helmet’’, etc.
It’s amazing what one can learn here at T-Nation.

[quote]Bod-of-Phwoar wrote:

gasp…and he’s white.[/quote]

Thank you PX, for swiftly answering the question that the OP had us silently pondering…[/quote]

You didn’t click on the link to the article or you would have found out for yourself.

At 1098 posts some of you creepy stalkers (like zecarlo) erroneously believe all my posts are menacing rants against African Americans.

The truth is a very small percentage of those posts have anything at all to do with African Americans.

It’s almost always in association with exposing the majority liberal media’s bias in omitting crime stories or keeping them on the city county local level rather than giving them national 24/7 coverage for months. That has always been my history yet some get such satisfaction making whatever they wish into a racial scenario that paints me as an enemy.

I probably have more in common with prof x then zecarlo and some of the other shit4brains that shadow these few political posts.

If that keeps you up late worrying I don’t understand your rational.

Why would you be in favor of bias in any reporting much less consider that assault crime ratios should be omitted?

I usually go by state police and FBI annual statistics so it’s no secret. Forty-five percent of black crime is against whites, 43 against other blacks, and 10 percent against Hispanic. Statistics aren’t racist.

(you can argue that stats don’t show the entire picture because not everyone is caught. but that can also denote the stats are higher on either side so it’s unresolved unless you wish to believe otherwise. that’s your right)

Anyway this story was about disturbing drive-thru encounters not race. That is my opinion.

happy lifting

[quote]Karado wrote:
I’ve never heard the term ‘‘snapping his carrot’’ before…sounds more like a castration term to me.
It’s amazing what one can learn here at T-Nation.[/quote]

First heard it when I was working at a strip club in Boston, this guy with downs syndrome would come in and well snap his carrot

Cool, Downs Syndrome people need to feel good too…While he was snappin’ his
carrot were his eyes crossed and yelling, ''Ehhhhh, What’s Up Doc!!!

[quote]Karado wrote:
It’s amazing what one can learn here at T-Nation.[/quote]

Just for you, Karado, just because you are my favorite wanker. :slight_smile:

http://www.dribbleglass.com/subpages/euphemisms.htm

The list includes “slapping the carrot”, but not “snapping”.

Awwww, Thanks Varq.

…okay which one of you has orange palms?

[quote]conservativedog wrote:
…okay which one of you has orange palms?[/quote]

Here ya go.

[quote]Karado wrote:
.[/quote]

If “slapping the carrot” is a euphemism for masturbation, then would “Carrot Top” be a synonym for “Dick Head”?

Sounds about right.

…carrot top is not an attractive man. but one of the perks to working in las vegas is making friends with people at the mr. olympia convention.

[quote]conservativedog wrote:

[quote]Bod-of-Phwoar wrote:

gasp…and he’s white.[/quote]

Thank you PX, for swiftly answering the question that the OP had us silently pondering…[/quote]

You didn’t click on the link to the article or you would have found out for yourself.

At 1098 posts some of you creepy stalkers (like zecarlo) erroneously believe all my posts are menacing rants against African Americans.

The truth is a very small percentage of those posts have anything at all to do with African Americans.

It’s almost always in association with exposing the majority liberal media’s bias in omitting crime stories or keeping them on the city county local level rather than giving them national 24/7 coverage for months. That has always been my history yet some get such satisfaction making whatever they wish into a racial scenario that paints me as an enemy.

I probably have more in common with prof x then zecarlo and some of the other shit4brains that shadow these few political posts.

If that keeps you up late worrying I don’t understand your rational.

Why would you be in favor of bias in any reporting much less consider that assault crime ratios should be omitted?

I usually go by state police and FBI annual statistics so it’s no secret. Forty-five percent of black crime is against whites, 43 against other blacks, and 10 percent against Hispanic. Statistics aren’t racist.

(you can argue that stats don’t show the entire picture because not everyone is caught. but that can also denote the stats are higher on either side so it’s unresolved unless you wish to believe otherwise. that’s your right)

Anyway this story was about disturbing drive-thru encounters not race. That is my opinion.

happy lifting

[/quote]
Whoops. Forgotten I’d even posted this, I was very drunk that night/morning and it was an asshole post. My apologies.
PS Pic gave me a chuckle.

I KNEW it!..‘‘conservative dog’’ you’re it, YOU’RE the one who decided to add
Carrot Top’s Bodybuilding…I KNEW someone was gonna do that shit…Damn, some of you T-Nation
members are so predicable.

Personally I preferred the old skinnier, funnier Carrot Top before he went into the creepy, ironic Masculine/Effeminate
Stage.

Now SURPRISE me once in a while you predictable nut sacks…:wink:

[quote]Karado wrote:
Carrot Top’s Bodybuilding…I KNEW someone was gonna do that shit…Damn, some of you T-Nation

Personally I preferred the old skinnier, funnier Carrot Top before he went into the creepy, ironic Masculine/Effeminate
Stage.

Now SURPRISE me once in a while you predictable nut sacks…;)[/quote]

I bought that cutie her T-Shirt with the promise that she wouldn’t get a boob job,
to me as long as they are as big as half lemons you still get a mouthful.

[quote]Karado wrote:

Stage.

Now SURPRISE me once in a while you predictable nut sacks…;)[/quote]

… sorry i have friends in vegas that are friends with him and evidently he is a good guy. now having said that i know he’s just more funny-looking than any joke he’s ever told.

when these entertainers get the “facial job” botox, permanent eyeliner, etc… it’s usually because it’s easier than putting make up on an hour before the two shows you do per night, and from the second or third row of the audience on back it doesn’t look as freaky as the close-up head shots in full light.

you have to give the guy a break for working his body to that degree when he could be sitting in a casting couch all day giving topless 18 year old girls auditions at his feet.

at least the red head carrot top isn’t sticking his face in gay anderson coopers crotch on a network count down to the new year like kathy griffin did.

(that pic above is kathy griffin without makeup. carrot top should introduce her to his plastic surgeon, it couldn’t get worse than her actual face. kathy is the most non funny comedian and making fun of celebrities you know she’d give her left t*t to be)