Masters for a Copper

[quote]doogie wrote:
I would have been all over that snitch job at his age.

I’d snitch and when asked what job I had, I’d say “I’m a snitch and I get paid to rat on people and it’s fucking great.”

There is nothing wrong with snitching on dumbasses who are too incompetent to work in a freaking conveinence store or behind a bar.

It’s social Darwinism.[/quote]

If you said that you wouldnt live very long.

Youre not quite a snitch, more like a rat. Do you have any self respect? I think someone said it but, what about the ugly guys and girls?

Have you ever had alcohol underage? If so turn yourself in right away.

hey fife, you want to get a leg up on the compitition for a federal law job? Join the marine corps. Yeah man. Go do security forces or try to get into guarding the embassys. You meet alot of higher ups from federal agencies. You would get all kinds of offers for cia, border guard, dea and so on and so forth.

I find it funny that you consider yourself better than lawyers, when your job is to tell on people who were nice enough to cut you a break and sell you beer. You probably don’t have what it takes to be a real cop, if you’re willing to accept such undignified work, and should probably look for a career elsewhere. Also, whoever told you that a masters “won’t help” if you already have a bachelors is wrong.

Stupid, Stupid, Stupid people. What I do is called Stinging. Snitching is when a criminal turns people in for money, or to avoid prosecution I serve in a law enforcement capacity to ensure that businesses are obeying the law. There is a difference, and I am sorry if you all aren’t smart enough to understand what I am trying to say.

[quote]BarneyFife wrote:
Stupid, Stupid, Stupid people. What I do is called Stinging. Snitching is when a criminal turns people in for money, or to avoid prosecution I serve in a law enforcement capacity to ensure that businesses are obeying the law. There is a difference, and I am sorry if you all aren’t smart enough to understand what I am trying to say.[/quote]

Well im sorry if youre not smart enough to understand that youre a snith, you can call it watever you want but youre pathetic job is to snitch on people.Here are some definitions of a snitch, now pay close attention cause most of them describe you-

-Someone who likes to gossip and snitch people out.
-Someone who gossips and snitchs people out for personal gain like getting a job or getting a promotionor monetary reasons.

-A person who tells on someone.
-A bum of a person.

A nark,
A tattle Tail
a person that rats you out

**The lowest person on the ghetto food chain. This person will often tell other people’s bussiness, often times getting people arrested, evicted, or even killed. Snitches are hunted down like cattle, they destroy lives and credibility. **

this is a funny definition, it applies to you-

Someone whos death is caused by baseball bat to the back of the head…after I find the MOTHER F***ER WHO SNITCHED ON ME AND GOT ME THROWN IN JAIL!!!

A low down rotten fink. A stool pigeon. A rat. These people need to be exterminated like rats. So do the scums who listen to their reports.

You convinced yet or do you want more definitions?

How are you able to finish a bachelor’s degree at 20??? If you are such a good student then you should get the masters in criminal justice. It seems like you know exactly what you want to do and have intelligence and discipline.

Don’t sell yourself short. At your age you have plenty of time and having a masters will DEFINATELY put you in a better position to become a Fed.

[quote]bigroman wrote:
BarneyFife wrote:
Stupid, Stupid, Stupid people. What I do is called Stinging. Snitching is when a criminal turns people in for money, or to avoid prosecution I serve in a law enforcement capacity to ensure that businesses are obeying the law. There is a difference, and I am sorry if you all aren’t smart enough to understand what I am trying to say.

Well im sorry if youre not smart enough to understand that youre a snith, …
[/quote]

You’re an idiot. Ratting out a friend or someone who had a reason to trust you makes you a scumbag, most of the time. If someone is dumb enough to sell booze to a kid he’s never met or even seen before, he deserves to get busted.

If you know the law, and you break it on purpose, it’s your damn fault when you get caught. If you go around blaming people who were working for the cops to begin with, then you’re a self-righteous bitch, whose parents didn’t do their job, and who has no right to pass judgement on anybody.

BarneyFife,
Lots of folks hate cops, then again, they hate anyone who is successful. These days everyone thinks it’s their constitutional right to break the law. Remember this the next time you don’t feel like training or eating right!!!

I commend you on your career choices and your academic success. I did 9 years w/the local sheriff, was offered a job by the Border Patrol, got pretty far in the process w/ the FBI, and had a nice chat w/ the Secret Service at a job fair but never could get on the same page w/ the recruiter. I got sick of it and went to law school.

My major was Mass Comm which was pretty worthless. I agree on the accounting or any kind of financial. Money laundering/terrorist financing is huge, it’s a good chunk of the Patriot Act, it’s also a good fall back. Remember the feds make you retire at 57. Any foreign language is good. A lot of the sciences are good. I wish I’d studied more political science and history, maybe just more for personal interests. One of the dissapointing parts of the job is that you are basically a pawn of the politicians. The sheriff and the judge I was a bailiff for are elected politicians, I doubt they read this site.

If you have your heart set on the feds you might give serious thought to the military. They seem to like vets. Wish I’d done that. Anyway, I wish you luck, and tune out all these haters, they sound the same in the back of the squad car on their way to the jail.

[quote]Bullmoose wrote:
bigroman wrote:
BarneyFife wrote:

Well im sorry if youre not smart enough to understand that youre a snith, …

You’re an idiot. Ratting out a friend or someone who had a reason to trust you makes you a scumbag, most of the time. If someone is dumb enough to sell booze to a kid he’s never met or even seen before, he deserves to get busted.

If you know the law, and you break it on purpose, it’s your damn fault when you get caught. If you go around blaming people who were working for the cops to begin with, then you’re a self-righteous bitch, whose parents didn’t do their job, and who has no right to pass judgement on anybody.
[/quote]

Youre a turd, first of all dont call me a bich you wannabe tough guy punk, secondly I dont like snitches and never will, I dont see why they send people in to purposely try to fool store owners into selling them things they shouldnt be buying and lastly I dont even see the point of having age restrictions on things like alcohol and ciggarettes, like youre gonna get them either way, they may atleast make it easier for you.

It doesnt matter how old you are alcohol makes you do dumb shit at any age. And smoking theres not even a point to having restrictions because its so easy to buy them or get someone else to buy them it doesnt realy matter.

“Snitch” is usually just a word dumbasses use to describe someone who chooses to do the right thing. Tough shit. If you’re gonna do wrong, be prepared to pay for it.
Everybody talking all this shit acts like it’s sooo honorable and noble to sell shit to underage kids. Or that boozing it up is so fucking great, for that matter. It’s pretty much a waste of time. All the dudes had to do is check for ID. It’s that damn simple. How were they “fooled?”

[quote]BarneyFife wrote:
Stupid, Stupid, Stupid people. What I do is called Stinging. Snitching is when a criminal turns people in for money, or to avoid prosecution I serve in a law enforcement capacity to ensure that businesses are obeying the law. There is a difference, and I am sorry if you all aren’t smart enough to understand what I am trying to say.[/quote]

So you are more of an agent that reports a “crime” that would have never happened had he not been there tying to make it happen?

Like a DEA undercover snitch?

[quote]Bullmoose wrote:

[/quote]

I am proud to say that that is me!!!

Since I do not rat out people I have every right to pass judgement on any and all snitches, informers, Blockwarte and Informelle Mitarbeiter I want…

Having passed judgement on them, I continue to pass judgement on DEA agents, vice-squads, everyone involved in going after gambling and everything else the government has no business forbidding in the first place.

Even though you say my Ma did not raise me well, at least she did raise me to mind my own fucking business.

[quote]orion wrote:
So you are more of an agent that reports a “crime” that would have never happened had he not been there tying to make it happen?

Like a DEA undercover snitch? [/quote]

Oh, I get it. So nobody but undercover people buy liquor when they aren’t supposed to. It wouldn’t happen otherwise.
I think the war on drugs is a waste of time, as people are always going to be stupid and weak enough to use the shit, but most of what is being said towards the OP is unwarranted.

I still wanna know something if say youre in a bar and buy drinks without being carded do u drink them or just leave nd tell ur little buddies outside or some shit.

A snitch by any other name smells as…barney

[quote]Young Devil Dog wrote:
hey fife, you want to get a leg up on the compitition for a federal law job? Join the marine corps. Yeah man. Go do security forces or try to get into guarding the embassys. You meet alot of higher ups from federal agencies. You would get all kinds of offers for cia, border guard, dea and so on and so forth. [/quote]

I don’t want him in my corps. Sounds like the kind of guy that would get his rocks off busting underage Marines for drinking in the barracks and screwing up the careers of good fighting men.

Mike

[quote]BarneyFife wrote:

Yes, and oftentimes they are bullshit laws. This is kind of like the undercover cops in Texas that were busting people for public intoxication IN BARS. Or perhaps the kind here in Washington state that go make sure there aren’t any people smoking in the bars. God forbid we allowed consenting adults to do something like that. Call it what you wish, and I can even kind of get behind the beer to minors thing, but no mattter what you call it, there is no honor in the job.

Mike

Mike

[quote]Spike9726 wrote:
BarneyFife,
Lots of folks hate cops, then again, they hate anyone who is successful. These days everyone thinks it’s their constitutional right to break the law. Remember this the next time you don’t feel like training or eating right!!![/quote]

Actually it is my constitutional right to break the law when the law is unconstitutional, or at least against the spirit of the document. What right does the police have to charge me for a felony for internet gambling, unlicensed concealed carry of a defensive handgun, or not wearing a seatbelt?

Would it be okay to rat someone out for doing that? People tend to think that just because a law was imposed by our representatives that it is okay. Well slavery was legal 150 years ago but it was never “okay”. I can see you slapping the handcuffs on Harriet Tubman right now. Following bullshit laws is simply the coward’s way out. As Andrew Eliot said in 1765, " When tyranny is abroad, submission is a crime."

–Mike

[quote]Kratos wrote:
orion wrote:

Like a DEA undercover snitch?

Oh, I get it. So nobody but undercover people buy liquor when they aren’t supposed to. It wouldn’t happen otherwise.
I think the war on drugs is a waste of time, as people are always going to be stupid and weak enough to use the shit, but most of what is being said towards the OP is unwarranted.[/quote]

First of all I have nothing against Barneyfife, he is just an innocent victim that was seduced by some really bad people, that preyed upon him when he was still young and vulnerable, :-)…

I think most of the responses are just an attempt of tough love to show him the errors of his ways.

I hope he becomes one of the good cops who know when to look the other way and are therefore informed if real interesting stuff happens.

The agent provocateur stuff is not that easy though. While most people would have probably committed a similar crime anyway (though it should not have been a crime in the first place) there are always others that start because they are approached by an undercover piece of natural fertilizer.

And because it belongs her:

“I love treason, but I hate traitors”

Gaius Julius Caesar