MASTERON

100mg/ml?? i am guessin your bottle is 10ml and it depends on your dosage/wk. If your shootin 200mg/wk then it will last 5 weeks. Just do the math. If your talkin about the life of it, the prop version last 2-3 days so you wanna try to inject EOD (every other day). Not sure about the enanthate version but if it were me with enanthate I would atleast shoot it twice a week.

[quote]bigdev121 wrote:
100mg/ml?? i am guessin your bottle is 10ml and it depends on your dosage/wk. If your shootin 200mg/wk then it will last 5 weeks. Just do the math. If your talkin about the life of it, the prop version last 2-3 days so you wanna try to inject EOD (every other day). Not sure about the enanthate version but if it were me with enanthate I would atleast shoot it twice a week.[/quote]

Fantastic i would do bout 200mg a week to start so if i get a 10ml bottle like you say it will last 5weeks.What dose os best to see good results

Yes, a 10ml bottle equals out to be 1000mg. If you 200mg/wk it equals out to 5 weeks. Everyone is different with the dosages. Some people say that 400-500 which is a recommended dosage was to much for them so they lowered it. I would say play with the dosages and see what works for you. But from what I hear 400mg/wk is a good amount, if anyone has heard anything else please comment.