T Nation

MASTERON

Hi has anybody tried this steriod?Also do you know of any sources online that sell it as i cannot seem to get my hands on any?

I love it and hate it both, it makes you extremely hard, but too hard for me, I felt like I was gonna injure myself at anytime. I even dropped down to 200 mg per week and it was too much.

For the bodybuilder type is certainly helps with leanness. Different individuals have different dosage tolerance levels of course. As implied above, the upper range for all but the most experienced seems to be 400-500mg’s a week. Most people can have success with 250-300’s a week.
As a powerlifter, Masteron has no place in my cabinet.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

[quote]piper1 wrote:
I love it and hate it both, it makes you extremely hard, but too hard for me, I felt like I was gonna injure myself at anytime. I even dropped down to 200 mg per week and it was too much. [/quote]

Cool to be honest i just wanted to use it for 6weeks as a cutting drug but having problems locating it?What did you stack with this drug if any?

I plan on using it with anavar but only for a short 6week cycle.

[quote]THEWARRIOR wrote:
piper1 wrote:
I love it and hate it both, it makes you extremely hard, but too hard for me, I felt like I was gonna injure myself at anytime. I even dropped down to 200 mg per week and it was too much.

Cool to be honest i just wanted to use it for 6weeks as a cutting drug but having problems locating it?What did you stack with this drug if any?

I plan on using it with anavar but only for a short 6week cycle.
[/quote]

Is there an oral version of this PRODUCT?

Hey,
I am glad you started this thread. I am getting on masteron in August along with winstrol as a cutting cycle. I am running 400mg/wk for 5 weeks. Does anyone know if its a site inject steroid or is it like test where it distrubes throughout the body evenly?

Warrior,
No, masteron comes in a propinate version and enanthate. most use the propinate version though, not sure why.

[quote]bigdev121 wrote:
Warrior,
No, masteron comes in a propinate version and enanthate. most use the propinate version though, not sure why. [/quote]

Thanks for the info dudes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I ran Test/Deca/Masteron. I’ve been considering the same cycle again but using the Masteron for two weeks on and two weeks off during the cycle, not sure if that’s a good idea or not, anybody have any thoughts on that?

Bushy,
Do you know if it spreads evenly throughout the body, masteron that is. And the reason I heard about most people running masteron in a prop version is because is gives quicker results ( so i have read and heard from experienced people ). Enanthate takes a little longer to kick in so thats why I have heard more people run the prop.

[quote]bigdev121 wrote:
Bushy,
Do you know if it spreads evenly throughout the body, masteron that is. And the reason I heard about most people running masteron in a prop version is because is gives quicker results ( so i have read and heard from experienced people ). Enanthate takes a little longer to kick in so thats why I have heard more people run the prop.[/quote]

Wheres the best place to inject this stuff?

I used my ass.

I love masteron. The enanthate ester I prefer personally

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
bigdev121 wrote:
Bushy,
Do you know if it spreads evenly throughout the body, masteron that is. And the reason I heard about most people running masteron in a prop version is because is gives quicker results ( so i have read and heard from experienced people ). Enanthate takes a little longer to kick in so thats why I have heard more people run the prop.

Yes it will spread throughout the body, just as any steroid hormone will. And you are right in that prop will give quicker effects, of course. [/quote]

Judging by what i have read on steriod.com this is a good choice steriod,are the injection sites sore after using this roid?also how was the other sides like acne etc…??

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

hey bushy,
Thanks for all the info. I am going to start my cycle of masteron, test prop, tren, and winstrol in august. The masteron i am really excited to try and its only my second cycle. I am going to run it at 400mg/wk. haha not really worried about the increase body hair, not a big factor on me and injection pain is what it is, just have to work through it.

I am sure you get use to that like anything else so. Appreciate all the help and the reason i asked about masteron spreadin through cuz i know some AAS are site injections so i wasn’t sure.
Devin

[quote]bigdev121 wrote:
hey bushy,
Thanks for all the info. I am going to start my cycle of masteron, test prop, tren, and winstrol in august. The masteron i am really excited to try and its only my second cycle. I am going to run it at 400mg/wk. haha not really worried about the increase body hair, not a big factor on me and injection pain is what it is, just have to work through it.

I am sure you get use to that like anything else so. Appreciate all the help and the reason i asked about masteron spreadin through cuz i know some AAS are site injections so i wasn’t sure.
Devin[/quote]

Looks like there are plenty in the same boat as me!

Thanks pal that info was fantatic,i will look forward to tryin the stuff also how long would 100mg/ml last me?