T Nation

Masteron va Tren Hairloss Question

I have run about 6 cycles in the past…including my newb fuckup dbol only cycle. Originaly I thought I was losing my hair around age 23 and jumped on fini as a suppression measure. I eventually said screw it and accepted baldness. Funny thing was, my hair loss completely stopped and never continued.

Since then I have done two cycles of test and tren, my last being last summer at the age of 31. I recklessly pushed it to the limits running high doses of tren ace and test cyp for 17 weeks. I had every side effect known to man, but NO hairloss.

I recently aquired some pharm grade masteron and was going to run it next cycle with test E after an early dbol slam. We all know masteron is basicly pure dht,but should I be ok with my good track record from the tren?

Why not just run test and Tren again. Dbol in there and you have yourself a mighty fine cycle. Toss the Masteron in maybe the last 4-5 weeks at high dose to harden up a little. And if it gives you problems just drop it.

Pharm grade you say? =)

I may do just that. If i see the hairline receede just dump it. I love tren minus the insanity it gives me. Last round I got super emotional, dumped my hot ass gf and fell in love with a fat chick. As far as gains though, if it aint broke dont fix it i guess. I was just trying to hold off from buying caber.

I feel you on the caber man. Not that I can’t get it for cheep. It’s the god damn expensive ass shipping and wait time for it. But yea I think Tren with some Dbol will have you feeling fine in no time. What dose do you usually run Tren? And what are your goals for this cycle? Bulk? Cut? Recomp?

It is a bulk. I was going to try and keep myself from completely bloating out by finishing with some cutting agents. I got the masteron for free, but why chance fucking my hairline up if tren hasnt. Traditionaly i run 500mg of test and tren slightly lower… 400 or so if not mistaken. My last cycle was my first bout with gyno.

I dont think it was tren gyno, rather from some dbol i used at the end to try and shock the body for more gains. I got cocky and wasnt running nolva, buy knocked out the gyno with some letro. I didnt get bad sides with the letro and was actually told i could run at low doses on cycle as a replacement for nolva…i have not researched this. Anyway i am up 50 pounds since my profile pic and I was gearing up to try the rich piana 4month cycle he is about to do.(dont laugh) I just think following this in real time will add a competetivr spirit to the training.

Sounds like a pretty fair amount of Test/Tren. Maybe up the test a little bit like say 750 test 400/500 Tren. Your gunna have to fight the curved hunger with Tren if your trying to bulk. Letro is a good on cycle AI. If ran properly should keep the Dbol gyno flare ups at bay. I had to really keep my Aromasin dosing on point when I ran Dbol. If your running letro on cycle it’s not really a substitute for Nolva. More so a steady AI which a lot of people have learned to use to Keep they’re E2 at a rock Steady levels compared to Adex and Aromasin. You could use Nolva on cycle as well. Refer to the link for usage and pct information.

As for the 4 month plan I saw the YouTube post on that. Sounds interesting. Obviously take it with a grain of salt as I’m sure he’s gunna be pushing you to buy a shit ton off supplements. Most likely his brand. But yea I like his take on constantly upping your meals. Fuck man 10 meals a day. Your gunna grow alright. Post a log of if you have the time when you start your regiment.

Last but not least keep that Mast handy as I’m sure your going to want to throw a new compound in come the last couple weeks. Blast that shit heavy!!! 750 test / 500 Tren / 500 Mast. The sound of that just screams vascularity haha

Obviously I’m not telling you to run that high of a dose so don’t take it that way. I’m sure you would see great results with 500/400/300

-Ross

Thanks for all the good advice. I will log it all. My worries for going ham on masteron is that I am worried if the hairloss starts, even if i dump it the hair will continue to go with the insane test levels. I am not very clear on if the DHT conversion would somehow continue to linger. Reguardless it is worth a shot. I m trying to get to that 225 mark. It took years to get to 200 from being 6’0 145 when started lifting. As a hard gainer i dont regret my use of aas, i just wish i had the knowlege of dieting and traing that i do now. This program will be the one to do it