T Nation

Masteron Substitute: An Idea

So from what I’ve heard, Masteron is quite hard to find, at least legit Masteron.

I’ve been researching the Designer Steroids that are sold OTC. I know, most are junk and are dangerous, but hear me out.

I’m sure most of you have heard of the designer steroid “Superdrol” and all of it’s clones. Now I’ve read some of the horror stories about delayed gyno and the likes, but it seems like most of these are from people who take HORRIBLE PCT; I’m talking mega-doses of an AI for a compound that doesn’t aromatize and absolutely NO SERM.

Now if I remember correctly, Superdrol is simply a 17AA version of Masteron. While it’s effects are not identical, it does seem to be an effective cutter, not mention a glycogen storage monster. Doesn’t seem like it’d be that big of a deal to toss it into a regular cycle, probably near the end of a nice test cycle.

Now I know most avoid designer steroids like the plague, but could this be a viable option for a Masteron substitute? Obviously you’d have to keep the dosage short and sweet, since it’s murder on your lipids and seems to be fairly liver toxic.

Any ideas on the viability of this option? I understand most are quick to shun these OTC steroids, but couldn’t this be effective?

Mesterolone is a much better substitute, but the best option would be no substitute.

The other day, I went to the grocery store. While I was there, I had a hankerin’ for some Cheez-Its. Directly to the left of the delicious Cheez-Its snacks was the local store-brand immitation snack crackers with the words “Tasty Cheese Flavor! Compare to Cheez-Its”.

They were roughly the same price, all things considering.

Now you tell me, why would any reasonable person go for the sketchy substitute instead of the mouth-watering godliness that is the authentic?

No substitute for masteron in my opinion. I know this doesn’t help, just keep on searching.