Masteron Prop

Masteron Prop is a great AAS compound; however due to its DHT properties one may not want to run it for a long period of time unless they are familiar with its side effects.

How would you incorporate Masteron Prop into a 10 week cycle of Test cyp/1-5 Tbol?

Would running an AI such as Aromasin 12.5mg ED throughout be sufficient?

Except for the whole hair loss thing, I’m pretty sure masteron is known for having minimal sides and is actually a mild AI.

[quote]Tumor wrote:
Except for the whole hair loss thing, I’m pretty sure masteron is known for having minimal sides and is actually a mild AI. [/quote]

Misguided/uneducated question.
BUT…
Good answer!

Lmao.

Unfortunately, the attempts of Bill Phillips and preceding steroid gurus at playing amateur medicinal chemist by alleging structure-activity relationships that don’t exist (“because it’s a DHT derivative,” “because it’s a 19-nor”) have a life of their own that cannot be stopped. Generation after generation of subsequent plagiarist-gurus have perpetuated these theories. The result is that every bro and his mentally-challenged half-cousins spout them endlessly on the boards.

Silver bullets, stakes through the heart… nothing stops these undead-and-worthless ideas.

I hear garlic works

[quote]easyday wrote:
How would you incorporate Masteron Prop into a 10 week cycle of Test cyp/1-5 Tbol?
[/quote]

By using around 50mg ED to reach a nice level of 350mg/wk. Starting at wk 1 and ending at wk 10.