Masteron or Mix of Test-Masteron for HRT?

Who’s “us”?? you are completely on your own dude.
Who else is here agreeing with you?. NO ONE

You couldn’t be a bigger idiot saying that I’m an idiot.
All because you made a dumb fuck assumption. Then blamed me for not volunteering the information your dumbass needed to comprehend simplicity
LMAO!

It is more than possible for me to be a bigger idiot, but not a bigger one than you. You’ll notice other people are reading the thread and “liking” my comments. Wait, maybe you’re not familiar with that, because no one ever agrees with you. Must be really frustrating to never get that confirmation of your presumption of personal intelligence.

5 Likes

LMAO! you think I can’t see that you liked your own comments!?

OMG Screen shot!

You’e seeing something non-existent. I have not liked my own comments, and no one has liked yours… You really are pretty stupid, aren’t you?
Or are @mnben87 and @ncsugrad2002 me as well?

3 Likes

Ha ha! now you removed your own likes!!!

NOW you screwed yourself again! So who’s liking your comments?

You said people are liking your comments. Then I found you put likes on them. Now you took them off and called me stupid. LMFAO! YOU ARE TOO FUNNY!

What are you talking about? Are you on drugs or something?

There ya go buddy. I liked all your comments for ya.

Don’t worry little guy. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I’m not calling you stupid, you are stupid. You prove it with every post.

LOL. You clearly have no idea princess. Best of luck with all that intelligent analysis of yours.

:rofl::joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 missed calls from the village.

They want their idiot back :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You better hurry up then, now that you have the message.

2 Likes

You really don’t have more imagination than that? Come on, use that big brain of yours. Try to say something original or possibly even funny.

Oh I don’t need much at all for little you.

You’re too easy. A little bit is all I need.

Sorry, guess I shouldn’t like your posts anymore @hardartery

LOL. You are not a problem. I think señor troll has run the course. And my calcium was low, that makes me more irritable.

Just kidding. I figured he was just trolling. I was hoping anyways… otherwise he was going full retard

1 Like

I can’t tell if this is a troll. I always have a hard time telling trolls because I would not personally waste so much time just to be an ass on the internet. I just assume stupid until evidence is presented for a troll. All those crying faces seems to point to troll.

I expect more originality out of trolls, honestly.