T Nation

Masteron After Var

Jus finished 8 weeks of anavar I’m wondering if it’s safe to start masteron or should I give my body a break for my blood lipids… only ran one anavar cycle …

So I am assuming you have done one and only one cycle of just anavar and that you just finished it.
Right now what you need to do is perform PCT via SERM therapy.
Even with anavar being a less harsh and being known as less suppressive when compared to other AAS, it still suppresses your natural testosterone production. Right now (assuming you just finished the cycle in the past couple of days to weeks) you have little to no testosterone in your system, you need to get that back in production.

In the future you should never do an oral only cycle and we are supposed to only use testosterone for our first few cycles.

Are you male or female?

For men running an anavar/oral only cycle is highly frowned upon. Running a masteron only cycle after would not be recommended either. You could do it, but you likely won’t get the results you’re looking for.

I would recommend either one of the two following procedures:

1: PCT for 4-6 weeks with Tamoxifen Citrate (Nolvadex) and stay natty until you do a lot more studying.

2: start pinning 300 - 500 mg/week of Testosterone Enanthate or Cypionate and do a proper 12 week cycle of test only, then either PCT or go to a cruise dose of 150 - 200 mg/week and understand that you could be on drugs the test of your life. Also, do more studying and quickly.

If you’re female: hopefully someone else has good advice for you as that is out of my scope.

Female on masteron will be a female for not that much longer tho… i doubt its a female.

I know women who’ve taken masteron. :man_shrugging:t4:

There are women who take test and tren also, of course… All the good ones do.

1 Like