Massive Eating

This is a great plan and ive put on ten pounds of mostly lean muscle.My proplem is Ive become sick of food.The recipes for success was great and i was just wondering if anybody has some more of there own concoctions.Thanks

If you don’t already have one, get a Crockpot. This is the best thing in the world. You can make soups, chili, ribs, pot roast and many other things. In fact, I had some of the best pot roast of my life last night. I just put it in the crockpot in the morning and let it cook all day. I’m not kidding, this stuff was orgasmic. There are times when I’ve had meals that were better than sex. And this was definitely one of them. And it’s so easy to do! I do a lot of cooking, so days where I can put something in the Crockpot make my life a lot easier. And clean up is quick too! And meat comes out so damn tender and juicy. Oh man!

Bob, here’s one of the staples of my life. Empty two cans of tuna (water packed) into a bowl. Add one whole egg, a few tablespoons of oat bran, and sprinkle to taste with curry powder. Mix well, and dump into a pan sprayed with Pam. Press down so it’s a big pattie; cook on medium heat on one side and low on the other just enough to cook the egg. Put in tupperware in fridge. Makes a delicious protein/fat meal.
When you desire a carb/protein meal, delete the egg and dump some brown rice right into the tupperware with it (cook the brown rice separately).

For Protein+Carbs meals, spaghetti and meat sauce Noodles of choice, Healthy choice Tomato Sauce, 95% lean ground beaf. Stores well in the freezer or for a week in the fridge.