T Nation

Massive Eating Combos

Ok, I am in my second week of massive eating, and I am sick of tuna+veggies and grow+flax oil. What kind of good meal combos do you guys have out there? I’ll start off with a good P+F:
cook 1 can of chicken and 2 egg whites in a skillet, and mix with 1/2 cup pecans. Good stuff!

Canned chicken? That sounds nasty!

1 cup oats cooked, 8 tbsp peanut, cashew, almond, etc butter, 1/2 cup walnuts, 1 scoop AP. P+F+C, but all low insulin.

does that still follow the massive eating protocol? sounds good, but anal about things! Anyways one of my favorite: Protein pancakes whole wheat pancake mix, two scoops protein powder, 1 egg white, 1/4 cup skim milk, sugar free syrup! Delicious.

P+F:

1-2 cup steamed veggies(californian mix)
200-300g chicken breast
1/2 can of cream of chicken
some mozzarella to top it

Cook chx breast(s) in little cubes, steam the veggies mix both in a plate or whatever. mix the cream of chicken, add mozzarella to taste, send at 350?F/180?C for ? hour. Serve. Yum. I take usually 1 tblespoon of flax and olive oil so I get:
28g EFA’s
~40-60g Protein
less than 15 grams of carbs (10 comming from veggies) along with 2.5-5g of fiber.

-LPdSB

Canned chicken isn’t bad. I try to grill ~12 chicken breasts at the begining of the week to simplify meals away from home, but the canned stuff will work in a pinch.