Massive Eating Calculator

Hi,

On the Massive Eating calorie calculator, I’m not sure if I should list my activity level as “bed rest” or “office work.”

I am a univ student, and after my morning workout, basically sit around all day long studying, driving from place to place, walking very very little.

Would I list my activity level as ‘bed rest’ or ‘office work’?

Thanks a lot!
Max

Hey man,if you don’t mind,could you send me the link for that calculator? Do you know if it’s accurate?
Thanks,Poe. [quote]madmaxs wrote:
Hi,

On the Massive Eating calorie calculator, I’m not sure if I should list my activity level as “bed rest” or “office work.”

I am a univ student, and after my morning workout, basically sit around all day long studying, driving from place to place, walking very very little.

Would I list my activity level as ‘bed rest’ or ‘office work’?

Thanks a lot!
Max [/quote]

[quote]Cthulhu wrote:
Hey man,if you don’t mind,could you send me the link for that calculator? Do you know if it’s accurate?[/quote]

Accurate is a very missleading term to use with Berardi’s calculator. As soon as you’ve tried it, you’ll know what I’m talking about :slight_smile:

Max, go for “office work”. I know you’re a lazy-ass student, but you’re still not bed-ridden :wink: