T Nation

Massive Eating and Gaining

Don’t everyone start flaming, but do you think that Massive eating is effective for bulking? Yes, I know calories are king. I am begining to think that massive eating may not be the best for a clean bulk. I am trying the massive gain, but for me it is hard to eliminate the carbs from the higher fat meals and the cars from the higher fat meals.

Anyway I respect, the idea, Dr. John Berardi and the theory, but has anyone else had sucess bulking on massive eating? I find it somewhat difficult.

[quote]gmantheman wrote:
Don’t everyone start flaming, but do you think that Massive eating is effective for bulking? Yes, I know calories are king. I am begining to think that massive eating may not be the best for a clean bulk. I am trying the massive gain, but for me it is hard to eliminate the carbs from the higher fat meals and the cars from the higher fat meals.

Anyway I respect, the idea, Dr. John Berardi and the theory, but has anyone else had sucess bulking on massive eating? I find it somewhat difficult. [/quote]

Yeah. I find that if I eat too many cars I get constipated, what with all of the rubber they put in the newer model cars.

Oh! God, don’t let it turn to this. Perhaps when I posted this it was 12:30 A:M and I was a bit hungry. Tomorrow it is a low-carb burger from Carls Jr.

Fireplug, what brand are you eating. Currently I am using Toyo.