T Nation

Massive Arms

Has any one tryed this program?

I have been thinking about buying it for a while but the shipping is 15$ so I think there is some kind of scam mixed in there some where

I dont know about you guys but a 1/2" on your arms in 45 days it good much less 2"

I will probably get it any way, there arent many things that motivate you to workout more than the thought of adding two inches to your arms in a couple weeks

www.mindnmuscle.com/

thoughts?

1/2" and 2" are COMPLETELY different.

I’d say it’s a waste of time. Everyone wants a shortcut - a way to get huge arms quick. There isn’t one.

Work hard. Eat.

That’s all there is to it.

Have fun wasting your money, though.

Do not buy this program.

Try CT’s Arm Specialization Programs.

I wouldn’t buy that stuff. Don’t fall for it.

oh dont get me wrong the only reason Im looking at this program is because it has a money back guarantee that if you dont put 2" on your arms in 45 days you get your money back

BUT the shipping is 15$ and I dont think shiping it back is free…

[quote]n3wb wrote:
oh dont get me wrong the only reason Im looking at this program is because it has a money back guarantee that if you dont put 2" on your arms in 45 days you get your money back

[/quote]

If it worked, I think everyone on this site would be doing it.

That’s the secret to these “miracle” things. If they actually worked, everyone would be doing it. I don’t think even hard-core steroid usage would put 2" on your arm in 45 days.

[quote]n3wb wrote:

[/quote]

Expect to gain close to 30lbs or more to gain a full 2 inches on your arms. The fact that you have to work hard for it is precisely the reason half ass trainers in the gym who barely break a sweat DON’T have 20" arms.