Massive Arms

Has any one tryed this program?

I have been thinking about buying it for a while but the shipping is 15$ so I think there is some kind of scam mixed in there some where

I dont know about you guys but a 1/2" on your arms in 45 days it good much less 2"

I will probably get it any way, there arent many things that motivate you to workout more than the thought of adding two inches to your arms in a couple weeks

www.mindnmuscle.com/

thoughts?

Do not buy this program.

Try CT’s Arm Specialization Programs.

I wouldn’t buy that stuff. Don’t fall for it.

oh dont get me wrong the only reason Im looking at this program is because it has a money back guarantee that if you dont put 2" on your arms in 45 days you get your money back

BUT the shipping is 15$ and I dont think shiping it back is free…

[quote]n3wb wrote:
oh dont get me wrong the only reason Im looking at this program is because it has a money back guarantee that if you dont put 2" on your arms in 45 days you get your money back

[/quote]

If it worked, I think everyone on this site would be doing it.

That’s the secret to these “miracle” things. If they actually worked, everyone would be doing it. I don’t think even hard-core steroid usage would put 2" on your arm in 45 days.

[quote]n3wb wrote:

[/quote]

Expect to gain close to 30lbs or more to gain a full 2 inches on your arms. The fact that you have to work hard for it is precisely the reason half ass trainers in the gym who barely break a sweat DON’T have 20" arms.