Massachusetts Lifters

I have a gym in the North Shore in Mass. I am looking for some serious lifters to get together once a week maybe Saturdays to do some Deadlift or Squat sessions.

you own a hardcore gym in the north shore?

i wish you told me sooner cause i just left Mike’s Gym and signed a 3 year deal at Ballys for 25 a month.

youre probaly too far out anyway, but where is it at, im in Malden on the Everett line.

Shame, i just moved back home to the UK from the North Shore this March… i may be back though as i forgot my wife… I am sure she will be missing me by now… whoops.

What gym and where is it?

Joe

I basically rented a 1300 sf garage bay to train my clients in. I am in Rowley. Where in the North Shore were you?
If you are back and want to train let me know.
Notice my homemade prowlet in the bottom left hand corner.

That is quite the long distance relationship.

ha! Yeah! Whats a prowlet?

prowler. sorry

whats a Rowley?

yea just like i thought this is way too far (in some place ive never heard of)

i only know north metro. i dont know any logistics after Lynn haha

lol@ the tricyle in the background. nice.

Rowley, MA is the town. It is about 25 minutes North of Lynn.

I ride the tricycle to work every day for my cardio. ; )

The prowler

LOL@whats a rowley?!!! haha!

I never seen a prowler before… handy for pt i bet…

I was in Boston (Mission Hill/Roxbury Crossing) for a couple months then Newburyport…

[quote]zaydadog wrote:
I basically rented a 1300 sf garage bay to train my clients in. I am in Rowley. Where in the North Shore were you?
Notice my homemade prowlet in the bottom left hand corner.[/quote]

If you don’t mind me asking, what’s the rent cost you? Looks like a great gym.

[quote]Joe Joseph wrote:

I was in Boston (Mission Hill/Roxbury Crossing) for a couple months then Newburyport…[/quote]

The prowler is brutal. Check out some of defranco’s youtube vids woth it.

I live in Salisbury now right on the Newburyport line. What gym where you at before?

[quote]derek wrote:
zaydadog wrote:
Notice my homemade prowlet in the bottom left hand corner.

If you don’t mind me asking, what’s the rent cost you? Looks like a great gym. [/quote]

It is a great spot.

rent is 884/month and the cam is 166.

[quote]LiveFromThe781 wrote:
you own a hardcore gym in the north shore?

i wish you told me sooner cause i just left Mike’s Gym and signed a 3 year deal at Ballys for 25 a month.

youre probaly too far out anyway, but where is it at, im in Malden on the Everett line.[/quote]

You should check out http://www.totalperformancesports.com/

I went to a seminar with Tate and Crew there. It is a hole in the wall but a great training gym.

1. What sorta training are you doing? I’m looking for a new partner for truck pushes, rope truck drags, prowler work, farmer walks.

I have the homemade farmer setup and truck.

1. There is no Salisbury/Newburyport line. There’s a river there.

I am training for a bodybuilding show right now. I do work in some strongman training.

Thanks for pointing out there is a river seperating Newburyport and Salisbury. I was afraid the ocean was leaking.

[quote]Joe Joseph wrote:

I was in Boston (Mission Hill/Roxbury Crossing) for a couple months then Newburyport…[/quote]

wow what the hell were you doing there? not exactly vacation terriorty in roxbury.

[quote]zaydadog wrote:
Joe Joseph wrote:

I was in Boston (Mission Hill/Roxbury Crossing) for a couple months then Newburyport…

The prowler is brutal. Check out some of defranco’s youtube vids woth it.

I live in Salisbury now right on the Newburyport line. What gym where you at before?
[/quote]

Oh yeah?! fuck! TRhats a bloody co-incidence… Sailsbury is nice, and i know where abouts you mean.

I was at The Fitness Factory… it was cheap as hell, and while i hated the owner and her me (to the point of going toe to toe with her husband) it had virtually everything i needed. Not a bad little gym.

I know most use the old golds there - Latitude, and it is spectacular by all accounts, but i couldnt afford and i could sneak PT clients into the first one i mentioned!

lol! coincidence!

Joe

Oh yeah?! fuck! TRhats a bloody co-incidence… Sailsbury is nice, and i know where abouts you mean.

I was at The Fitness Factory… it was cheap as hell, and while i hated the owner and her me (to the point of going toe to toe with her husband) it had virtually everything i needed. Not a bad little gym.

I know most use the old golds there - Latitude, and it is spectacular by all accounts, but i couldnt afford and i could sneak PT clients into the first one i mentioned!

lol! coincidence!

Joe[/quote]

Latitude is expensive. I used to work there about 12 years ago. When it was a great gym. It is a fitness center now.
Did you ever check out Hard Nocks in Amesbury?
I have been banned from the Shitness Factory for life!
They hate me there also.

Yeah, i would have been if i hadnt left first!
They dont like anyone whos over 170lbs and doesnt have grey hair. The owner is a psycho - an unmedicated Bi polar bitch with common courtesy issues…

I was going to move to Amesbury and was looking at apartments there for a while - i found a great one which fell through in the end - and i went into hard knocks to get prices and have a look - as soon as i entered i knew that my goal of 200lbs wold be easily attainable there!!

Great gym, never got to train there. i am sure i will at some point in the future though, seeing as the in-laws live in NBPT.

You train there?

Joe