T Nation

Mass Workout

I am looking for a great workout to put on mass. Does anyone have any suggestions. Currently in week 2 of Test cycle.

Thanks

I highly reccomend following this month’s FLEX routine for uh…who are they showing on the cover ? If not that then:

40 sets for the back, 30 chest, 50 legs, 25 delts, 20 arms and abs and carido 6 days a week. Rememeber to really hit those isolation movements hard and lotsa machines. Workout 6 days a week, twice a day. You will be HYOOOOOOOOGE.

[quote]tankerman0802 wrote:
I am looking for a great workout to put on mass. Does anyone have any suggestions. Currently in week 2 of Test cycle.

Thanks[/quote]

I am just confused to why you’re asking for a workout plan but already in week 2 of a cycle…?

Anyways, look around here through the articles, I’m sure you’ll find something. That question is pretty broad and general. No known goals, so… ? No certain program is right for everyone. Find one that suits you and your goals and stick with it.

Testosterone will increase your recovery, so I would make sure I hit each bodypart twice per week. You’ll be able to handle a lot of volume too. Just make sure you’re going up in strength each week or you’re most likely doing too much volume or too little intensity.

Something like this:

Monday

squat
front squat
walking lunge
leg extension

Tuesday

bench press
incline press
fly
seated row
t-bar row
pullover

Wednesday

military press
upright row
lateral raise
front raise
rear delt raise
shrug

Thursday

squat
deadlift
back extension
lying leg curl
seated leg curl

Friday

incline press
decline bench press
chin up
bb curl
skull crusher
hammer curl

Do 3-4 sets of 4-12 reps on big, compound exercises and 2 sets of 8-12 reps on smaller isolation exercises.