T Nation

Mass Tabs By IDS

Does anyone know anything about mass tabs by ids? Does it aromatize? Here are the ingredients:

30mg Methyl Stenabol
DHB
Buplerum
Hoelen
Kuzdo
Trifolium Extract
Fenugreek Seed Powder
Tribulus Extract
Avena Sativa Extract
Milk Thistle
IDS V-50

2a, 17a-dimethyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androstan-1-ene-3-one

Proprietary Mass Tabs Blend 87,000 mcg
Kudzo Extract 40%, Trifolium pratense extract 8%, Fenugreek Seed Powder,
Tribulus Terrestris Extract 40%, Stenbolone™, Avena Sativa Extract 10:1,
Pygeum Africanum Bark Extract 4:1, Milk Thistle, Maca Powder Extract .6%,
Epimedium Leaf, Bacopa Monniera Extract 4:1, Rhodiola Rosea 3%, Nettle Leaf Powder

In the second set of ingredients it says Stenbolone in the middle of the proprietary blend. I know Stenbolone is a real steroid discontinued a long time ago. Could it be the same? And why would they have a trade mark next to a real steroid’s name??

some dude i know from my college…showed me them…he just got them…i dunno what they are tho…i just figured they are a shitty test booster…but they might be a real designer roid?

yeah i’m thinking it’s really strong because i read that it’s a cross between superdrol and m1-t. Watch that guy at your college see if he makes any gains.

well i wish i could but…he has them sittin in his car and hes like “waiting” to use them.

what’s he waiting for? tell him to be a man and start popping them.

bump

Chemists, i need some input.

2a, 17a-dimethyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androstan-1-ene-3-one

what is that? or what is it close to?

It really pisses me off to see some of the shit that’s coming out nowadays. I’m not saying this product sucks, but a lot of companies are putting out products that list ingredients that sound like steroids, but are nothing but ineffective garbage. Sometimes they steal names of older underground products that are not legally trademarked and put that name on the list of ingredients on a product that doesn’t chemically resemble the original products in any way.

This is an old thread…however doing some reading i think id like to shed some light on the topic of these mass tabs by ids. They seem to be a big mystery to many as to what exactly the steroid is in this uhm…“supplement” however from putting two and two together and reading around i think I have an answer.

The ingredient in these is called StenboloneTM…now stenbolone is an old discontinued steroid by Syntex. It only came in injectable form as an acetate and closely resemble Primo however, instead of having a methyl-1 group, Sten had a methyl-2 group.

This changes characteristics very little, so one could compare the effects very much so to Primo. Now…what IDS did in mass tabs, was turn this discontinued injectable sten, into an oral version and trademarked the name since it has long been off the market.

Theres 30mgs of this…which means its got to be a fucking beast on your liver…and since few have ever tried sten and many have tried primo…its easier to relate its effects to that of a decent dosage of primo. Hope this helps whoevers been looking into these.

[quote]facko wrote:
This is an old thread…however doing some reading i think id like to shed some light on the topic of these mass tabs by ids. They seem to be a big mystery to many as to what exactly the steroid is in this uhm…“supplement” however from putting two and two together and reading around i think I have an answer.

The ingredient in these is called StenboloneTM…now stenbolone is an old discontinued steroid by Syntex. It only came in injectable form as an acetate and closely resemble Primo however, instead of having a methyl-1 group, Sten had a methyl-2 group.

This changes characteristics very little, so one could compare the effects very much so to Primo. Now…what IDS did in mass tabs, was turn this discontinued injectable sten, into an oral version and trademarked the name since it has long been off the market.

Theres 30mgs of this…which means its got to be a fucking beast on your liver…and since few have ever tried sten and many have tried primo…its easier to relate its effects to that of a decent dosage of primo. Hope this helps whoevers been looking into these.[/quote]

I was visiting my supplement store today, and spoke to the owner of IDS products, which he has displayed.

I asked him what type of feedback has be been getting, and anyone has mentioned any negative side affects. He stated that the results on the physical side have all been positive, and it is one of, if not the top selling “size” supplements. He always recommends taking Milk Thistle and PCT with this to anyone who thinks of purchasing the product(s).

He shared with me that one person did have a negative side affect of low libido and headaches, but the person didn’t follow the cycle length. Instead of going on for four weeks, he stayed on for 8 weeks, and doubled the dosage on the final four weeks.

One of his assistant managers took the Ripped tabs, and has no complaints whatsoever. He stopped taking it, because he was starting to put on to much size. He was getting ready for a photo shoot, and his agent wanted him to stay within a certain weight range.

Sounds like it really does work. But what is the cost to your body?

[quote]IronRaider wrote:
facko wrote:
This is an old thread…however doing some reading i think id like to shed some light on the topic of these mass tabs by ids. They seem to be a big mystery to many as to what exactly the steroid is in this uhm…“supplement” however from putting two and two together and reading around i think I have an answer.

The ingredient in these is called StenboloneTM…now stenbolone is an old discontinued steroid by Syntex. It only came in injectable form as an acetate and closely resemble Primo however, instead of having a methyl-1 group, Sten had a methyl-2 group.

This changes characteristics very little, so one could compare the effects very much so to Primo. Now…what IDS did in mass tabs, was turn this discontinued injectable sten, into an oral version and trademarked the name since it has long been off the market.

Theres 30mgs of this…which means its got to be a fucking beast on your liver…and since few have ever tried sten and many have tried primo…its easier to relate its effects to that of a decent dosage of primo. Hope this helps whoevers been looking into these.

I was visiting my supplement store today, and spoke to the owner of IDS products, which he has displayed.

I asked him what type of feedback has be been getting, and anyone has mentioned any negative side affects. He stated that the results on the physical side have all been positive, and it is one of, if not the top selling “size” supplements. He always recommends taking Milk Thistle and PCT with this to anyone who thinks of purchasing the product(s).

He shared with me that one person did have a negative side affect of low libido and headaches, but the person didn’t follow the cycle length. Instead of going on for four weeks, he stayed on for 8 weeks, and doubled the dosage on the final four weeks.

One of his assistant managers took the Ripped tabs, and has no complaints whatsoever. He stopped taking it, because he was starting to put on to much size. He was getting ready for a photo shoot, and his agent wanted him to stay within a certain weight range.

Sounds like it really does work. But what is the cost to your body?[/quote]

Putting on TO MUCH size.Bullshit.If there called ripped tabs shouldnt they cut and have some thermogenic effect.

[quote]horsepuss wrote:
IronRaider wrote:
facko wrote:
This is an old thread…however doing some reading i think id like to shed some light on the topic of these mass tabs by ids. They seem to be a big mystery to many as to what exactly the steroid is in this uhm…“supplement” however from putting two and two together and reading around i think I have an answer.

The ingredient in these is called StenboloneTM…now stenbolone is an old discontinued steroid by Syntex. It only came in injectable form as an acetate and closely resemble Primo however, instead of having a methyl-1 group, Sten had a methyl-2 group.

This changes characteristics very little, so one could compare the effects very much so to Primo. Now…what IDS did in mass tabs, was turn this discontinued injectable sten, into an oral version and trademarked the name since it has long been off the market.

Theres 30mgs of this…which means its got to be a fucking beast on your liver…and since few have ever tried sten and many have tried primo…its easier to relate its effects to that of a decent dosage of primo. Hope this helps whoevers been looking into these.

I was visiting my supplement store today, and spoke to the owner of IDS products, which he has displayed.

I asked him what type of feedback has be been getting, and anyone has mentioned any negative side affects. He stated that the results on the physical side have all been positive, and it is one of, if not the top selling “size” supplements. He always recommends taking Milk Thistle and PCT with this to anyone who thinks of purchasing the product(s).

He shared with me that one person did have a negative side affect of low libido and headaches, but the person didn’t follow the cycle length. Instead of going on for four weeks, he stayed on for 8 weeks, and doubled the dosage on the final four weeks.

One of his assistant managers took the Ripped tabs, and has no complaints whatsoever. He stopped taking it, because he was starting to put on to much size. He was getting ready for a photo shoot, and his agent wanted him to stay within a certain weight range.

Sounds like it really does work. But what is the cost to your body?

Putting on TO MUCH size.Bullshit.If there called ripped tabs shouldnt they cut and have some thermogenic effect.[/quote]

Horsepuss…you can say what you want…but don’t call a guy a liar if you don’t know what the fuck your talking about regarding what he is trying to achieve. Ripped tabs carry anabolic agents…they have been designed as an anabolic cutting agent. They are not just fat burning tool, but also as a muscle building agent.

There are two active anabolic ingredients that create an anabolic cutting process. These ingredients are 5 alpha ProstanzonolTM and 17 hydroxy-17-methyl-etioallocholan.

So it is not like taking HOT-ROX or any a “fat” burner.

gaining on ripped tabs is not bullshit stuff gives you alot of energy at the gym. a few people did cycles on pro source and gained 10 pounds and kept it.

yours truly nacho

[quote]NordicNacho wrote:
gaining on ripped tabs is not bullshit stuff gives you alot of energy at the gym. a few people did cycles on pro source and gained 10 pounds and kept it.

yours truly nacho

[/quote]

Thanks Nacho…

interesting how mr nacho has 1 post

dezZ

I wouldn’t trust most suppliment companies as far as I could throw them.

Never under-estimate the placebo effect on idiots.

And to the best of my knowledge selling real prohormones is wildly illegal now.

[quote]Dezz wrote:
interesting how mr nacho has 1 post

dezZ[/quote]

What’s your point?

[quote]Dezz wrote:
interesting how mr nacho has 1 post

dezZ[/quote]

i post under this name alot at ironmag and some at mysup store. Im using ripped tabs right know and they are really working for me but this is the first time I’ve ever taken anything like this so who knows. this is from a thread at bb.com.

“5-alpha-pro stanzonol is a BS name for ALRI’s Prostanzanol raw material 20mgs of it in ripped tabs
17 hydroxy-17-methyl-etioallocholan- should be mislabeling IMO they are missing the alpha groups and etioallocholan should have one l not two. Idiots! Either way this is pera plex 20 more mgs.”

i bought a bunch more a couple of days ago. I don’t post here much but i really enjoy reading Poliquins articles that guy knows his stuff. Doing a version of his German Volume training and pounding the fish oil

[quote]Ghost22 wrote:
I wouldn’t trust most suppliment companies as far as I could throw them.

Never under-estimate the placebo effect on idiots.

And to the best of my knowledge selling real prohormones is wildly illegal now. [/quote]

You call me a idiot. And then say it’s wildly illegal to sell prohormones. google search and you’ll find them in about 1 second delivered to your door in a couple of days.

[quote]NordicNacho wrote:
Ghost22 wrote:
I wouldn’t trust most suppliment companies as far as I could throw them.

Never under-estimate the placebo effect on idiots.

And to the best of my knowledge selling real prohormones is wildly illegal now.

You call me a idiot. And then say it’s wildly illegal to sell prohormones. google search and you’ll find them in about 1 second delivered to your door in a couple of days.

[/quote]

And if ya buy them ya have to be slightly uninformed… When is there gonna be a “pro-hormone” forum to keep these BS posts off here???