Mass Tablets

anyone ever tried ids mass tablets or ids sustonal 250 tabs. i was thinking of giving them a try.anyone know of anything better?

bogus, unless it is AAS or something similar to a test boosting supplement(Alpha Male or something) I really doubt it will work. I’d say you need to eat more.

Could you post a link to these mass tablets? they are most likly something like BCAA or something.

they both work well make sure you have a pct and take something for your liver.

[quote]NordicNacho wrote:
they both work well make sure you have a pct and take something for your liver.[/quote]

Mass Tabs=Poor natural test booster containing a lot of different herbal ingredients like tribulas and milk thistle No need for PCT with this. My advice is try Alpha Male from the T-store. Read up on it here.

Sustanol=From the info I found looks like it was a prohormone. No info on ingredients came up with what I found just an advertisement. If indeed a prohormone they don’t make it anymore as they are now illegal to produce.

D

[quote]Dedicated wrote:
NordicNacho wrote:

Mass Tabs=Poor natural test booster containing a lot of different herbal ingredients like tribulas and milk thistle No need for PCT with this. My advice is try Alpha Male from the T-store. Read up on it here.

Sustanol=From the info I found looks like it was a prohormone. No info on ingredients came up with what I found just an advertisement. If indeed a prohormone they don’t make it anymore as they are now illegal to produce.

D
[/quote]

Your wrong and your advice could hurt someone.

mass tabs

Proprietary Mass Tabs Blend: 87,000 mcg
Kudzo Extract 40%, Trifolium pratense extract 8%, Fenugreek Seed Powder, Tribulus Terrestris Extract 40%, Stenbolone™, Avena Sativa Extract 10:1, Pygeum Africanum Bark Extract 4:1, Milk Thistle, Maca Powder Extract .6%, Epimedium Leaf, Bacopa Monniera Extract 4:1, Rhodiola Rosea 3%, Nettle Leaf Powder.

Mass Tabs contain stenbolone which is 2,17-dimethyl-17-hydroxy-5-andro-stan-1-ene-3-one

Sostonol 250

3, 17-dihydroxy-4-chloro-17alpha-methyl-etioallocholan-4-ene
3, 17- dihydroxy-17-methyl-delta 1,4-etiocholanone
17-hydroxy-17-methyl-etioallocholan

its superdrol, pheraplex, and halo all in one

should be called liver destroyer.

Dedicated wrote:
NordicNacho wrote:

D

Your wrong and your advice could hurt someone.

mass tabs

Proprietary Mass Tabs Blend: 87,000 mcg
Kudzo Extract 40%, Trifolium pratense extract 8%, Fenugreek Seed Powder, Tribulus Terrestris Extract 40%, Stenbolone™, Avena Sativa Extract 10:1, Pygeum Africanum Bark Extract 4:1, Milk Thistle, Maca Powder Extract .6%, Epimedium Leaf, Bacopa Monniera Extract 4:1, Rhodiola Rosea 3%, Nettle Leaf Powder.

Mass Tabs contain stenbolone which is 2,17-dimethyl-17-hydroxy-5-andro-stan-1-ene-3-one

[/quote]

Oh, you are correct, I missed the stenbolone in there. But, I will say this any company that is going to include an androgen precursor with with natural test boosters in the mix is probably low grade stuff. If you were going to use a prohormone or androgen the universally accepted time for your natural test booster would be after your androgen cycle (prohormone).

The stenbolone isn’t even the first ingredient on the list. If I was taking a prohormone I would want it to be the focal point of the product not thrown in as an after thought. I stand by my assertion that it probably isn’t that good or strong and wouldn’t use it myself. Didn’t you notice the milk thistle in there for your liver.

With your “could hurt someone” comment you would think you were talking about real D-bol not some low grade product with probably barely enough andro to stimulate a pimple growth.

D

They throw all that other shit in there to confuse the people at the federal government who try to regulate this shit. It worked on you didn’t it. Just a warning if you take this stuff get your pct set up or better just google it and be carefull.

I’ve never used mass tabs, but I’ve used a product call sustevol and was very impressed. I gained 9lbs in scale weight in 30 days, and my strength shot up just about everywhere.

A co-worker of mine used Mass Tabs, I believe you are supposed to take one pill a day for 30 days. Average weight gain from what I hear is about 5-7 pounds.

Sostonol 250

[/quote]

Are you kidding me?

Just use real gear, it’s probably much safer.

ghost 22 is right. If fact, there is safer gear out there than this little half ass product. Look into equipoise or anavar if you want a safe, mass building product.

[quote]Ghost22 wrote:
NordicNacho wrote:
Sostonol 250

Are you kidding me?

Just use real gear, it’s probably much safer.[/quote]

Here in California Gear is a felony so I guess when you say safer it’s how you look at it.