T Nation

Mass Days and Cutting Days Weekly

[quote]PonceDeLeon wrote:
BONEZ217 wrote:
3 slices of pizza, 1 philly cheese steak and 2 glasses of milk was my post workout meal yesterday.

Let me guess: you’re cutting?
[/quote]

Lol. That was 45 minutes after my 550 calorie PWO shake… I think I’m a good 2 years away from my first cut.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
Judas wrote:
jehovasfitness wrote:
Why do that when you can bulk one meal, then cut the next.

You know, pizza n wings for breakfast and a chicken salad for lunch. Oh the possibilities.

why would u eat pizza on a bulk ? thats just ignorant. nasty ass junk food. bulk clean bro…

Because it’s delicious. 3 slices of pizza, 1 philly cheese steak and 2 glasses of milk was my post workout meal yesterday. It’s ignorant to think that everyone has shitty genetics/metabolism to the point where eating a slice of pizza is physique destroyer.[/quote]

its bad cos of the saturated fat that clogs up your arteries is what i was gettting at, do what you want bro, none of my business

youd be eating 1500 calories on ur off days if ur ~170lbs!!!

why not bump up the fats to .8-1 gram and protein to 1.5-2 gram?
then at least youll be hitting 2.2k

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
Judas wrote:
jehovasfitness wrote:
Why do that when you can bulk one meal, then cut the next.

You know, pizza n wings for breakfast and a chicken salad for lunch. Oh the possibilities.

why would u eat pizza on a bulk ? thats just ignorant. nasty ass junk food. bulk clean bro…

Because it’s delicious. 3 slices of pizza, 1 philly cheese steak and 2 glasses of milk was my post workout meal yesterday. It’s ignorant to think that everyone has shitty genetics/metabolism to the point where eating a slice of pizza is physique destroyer.[/quote]

Thank god-- the voice of reason just showed up.

Calorie cycling is nothing new. Google that shit.

[quote]Judas wrote:
why would u eat pizza on a bulk ? thats just ignorant. nasty ass junk food. bulk clean bro… [/quote]

talk about ignorant…