Mass Cycle

Hey bros, I am starting my first cycle in two weeks and after researching for a year on gear and pro-hormones, I finally went to Mexico and picked up the goods. I am 21 and have been training for 4 years. I am 5’10" and weigh 171 pounds with about 10-11% body fat. I plan on doing a 8 week cycle of test-enanthate 250 and d-bol. I have nolvadex and perscription test (HCG) for recovery. Here is the layout:

week 1: 500mg/ml test enathate, 10mg of b-bol

weeks 2-6: 750mg/ml test enathate, 20mg of d-bol

weeks 7-8: 250mg/ml test enathate, 10mg of d-bol
Nolvadex and HCG

I have a bbcontest in may and would like to bulk up to 195 or so before i start my cutting phase. Does this cycle sound good, please remark on any changes i could make.

Look up frontloading.

Frontloading is a good idea. As is doing some research first. Oh well. Up the d-bol to around 40mg/day. Don’t taper anything, there is no point in it and it doesn’t help. Keeping the test at 500mg to 750mg would be ideal for a first cycle.

Post your revised cycle for more critiques.

I don’t like the structure of your cycle. D-bol should not be used for longer than 6 weeks tops! It is very hard on the liver when used for prolonged periods of time. If I were you, I would look at Tren at 75-100mgs, along with the test and d-bol (for 5-6 weeks.)Nolvadex at 20mgs per day divided in two dosages of 10mgs first thing in the morning and last thing before retiring. Hcg should be used during the cycle and not at the end. Because you’re on HRT there is not need to use the Hcg. I like using clomid with the cycle because it keeps my “good” full and happy. Hope it helps.

Don’t pyramid anything, front load if you have enough gear. Keep your Dbol to 6 weeks tops, it will be easier on your liver and most of your gains from the dbol will top out around 6 weeks. Run nolva throughout the cycle as well as running the hcg intermitantly throughout the cycle. Get clomid for post cycle.