Mass Building Stack Advice

I’ve been back on a muscle building phase for the past 2 months now and I have steadily been gaining some solid weight (already up about 7 lbs.), along with increasing my lifts. I follow my diet pretty religiously, and so far I’ve only been using:

Surge (used during my workouts when energy dies).

Low-Carb Metabolic Drive (I put this in my big homemade weight gainer shake about an hour after working out).

Flameout (4x per day)

Betaine HCL (to aid in digestion with every meal, especially one high in carbs)

And finally creatine monohydrate (Bitotest’s) and some glutamine on intense weight training days.

So far I’ve been pleased with the results between my training + diet + current supplements, but I also see some supplements on the store here that I feel I could really be taking advantage of.

What are some good ones you guys would suggest? I’ve been wanted to try out ReceptorMax (mainly because I store BF exactly in the places that show poor insulin sensitivity and high cortisol). I would really like to keep that for when I am cutting (maybe even stacking it with 11-T and HOT-ROX)

I only ask because right now, I think the wallet permits :slight_smile:

I wouldn’t save 11-T for a cut.
You’d probably get much more benefit out of it when eating at a surplus to pack on the mass.

If you’ve been gaining at a good pace why not just keep doing what you’re doing?
Granted, faster results are always nice.

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
I wouldn’t save 11-T for a cut.
You’d probably get much more benefit out of it when eating at a surplus to pack on the mass.

If you’ve been gaining at a good pace why not just keep doing what you’re doing?
Granted, faster results are always nice.[/quote]

Exactly. The only reason I was asking is because I can actually afford some more things (besides what I am currently supplementing with and my food bill), so I thought what the hey, Biotest makes good ish. I’d like to try some of the other stuff they offer.

I like BCAAs personally. Slam a bunch around workout time, 10-20 grams if you can afford it.

I’d save the BCAA’s for a cut actually. That way you are able to preserve your muscle while in caloric deficit.

But if you can afford it; they would be great to have all the time.

Mass building huh? I can’t think of any supplements that you aren’t taking that I’d say “take X and you’ll gain mass” or I’d already be taking it lol.

Food, the right amount at the right times. Fish oil is great, you got that. I think getting a shit load of rest/sleep would be something to peak at. ZMA/Z-12/Melatonin maybe? I got a pretty large friend who lifts 7/8 days (he’s on an 8 day/week workout plan) and he lifts SO hard those 7 days…and is able to b/c he eats a ton and sleeps 8-10+hrs a night.

Good luck!

[quote]B rocK wrote:
I’d save the BCAA’s for a cut actually. That way you are able to preserve your muscle while in caloric deficit.

But if you can afford it; they would be great to have all the time.

Mass building huh? I can’t think of any supplements that you aren’t taking that I’d say “take X and you’ll gain mass” or I’d already be taking it lol.

Food, the right amount at the right times. Fish oil is great, you got that. I think getting a shit load of rest/sleep would be something to peak at. ZMA/Z-12/Melatonin maybe? I got a pretty large friend who lifts 7/8 days (he’s on an 8 day/week workout plan) and he lifts SO hard those 7 days…and is able to b/c he eats a ton and sleeps 8-10+hrs a night.

Good luck![/quote]

Yes, not trying to be pompous, but I pretty much do all of that already (including taking the ZMA and melatonin) and get my 8 hours per night.

I’m pretty content with my food intake, as I’ve been putting on about 3 lbs. per month so far, the only thing I’ve changed is just buying the highest quality stuff (i.e. steel cut oats > regular oats).

I could get some BCAA powder in bulk, but I do want to save that for a cut.

some beta-alanine would help