Mass Building Plateau

Hey fellow lifters,

I need some advice. I feel like I’m on a plateau. My lifts haven’t been getting any stronger and I feel like if I try to put on more mass, it just seems to turn to fat. I’m 200lbs right now and not too fat but I want to put on more muscle. I try to ingest 300grams of protein a day with alot of carbs before 7:00 pm so I’m not putting on as much fat. I understand that I’ll put on a little fat as a result of bulking but I want that to a minimum. If anyone has any tips that would help alot. Thanks

Should probably post this in beginners, bodybuilding, or physique/performance photos section. Too soon for a rate my physique

steroids.

its the only way.

lol jk jk well the first thing I’d do if everything was stagnant would be to change routines.

The best routine is the one you aren’t on.

Anything. German Volume Training, Max-OT, West-Side even. Just something you’ve never done or haven’t done for a LONG time.

Sorry man, I’m still kinda new to this website

i wouldnt shave my head yet…

Really, why not?!

the world is not yet ready.

[quote]Handsome Rob 84 wrote:
Really, why not?![/quote]

It assists in the false advertising of your username…

[quote]animalmj wrote:
Handsome Rob 84 wrote:
Really, why not?!

[/quote]

Ouch

Just an FYI dude, any macronutrient eaten in excess will eventually undergo fatty acid synthesis (i.e. your 300 grams of protein) so unless you’re breaking down your muscles enough to utilized every bit of that 300 grams, then some of its going to fat.

[quote]bmitch wrote:
You made a thread like yesterday in this section… why make another?[/quote]
That’s also a terrible photo angle

[quote]animalmj wrote:
Handsome Rob 84 wrote:
Really, why not?!

[/quote]

Jealousy is an ugly, ugly thing.

[quote]duhast234 wrote:
the world is not yet ready.[/quote]

When will the world be ready???

animalmj wrote:
Handsome Rob 84 wrote:
Really, why not?!

My photo is an ugly, ugly thing.[/quote]

I’ve made the correction.

Sorry man, I’m still kinda new to this website[/quote]

Then here’s a little tip: before you ask people what to do, tell them what you’re presently doing. Don’t just say how much protein you eat, what foods are you eating, what time, etc? Also, “a lot” of carbs doesn’t help us…once again, be more specific. What kind of program are you at, what are your lifts like?

However, props for showing your legs, and not just a close-up of chest and biceps. Give us more and we can give you more, k?

Lookin handsome bro!

A bad bad pose, and you are too pale for that kind of lighting, youngblood.
Anyway, from your rear double bi, you need back width. And judging by how viciously you’re rotating your arms externally your traps should pop up considerably, but they don;t. I;'d say you don;t do much rowing.
Judging by your chest and triceps (from the profile picture) you do a good bit of benching but don;t balance it out with pulling movements.

[quote]u_mombooto wrote:
A bad bad pose, and you are too pale for that kind of lighting, youngblood.
Anyway, from your rear double bi, you need back width. And judging by how viciously you’re rotating your arms externally your traps should pop up considerably, but they don;t. I;'d say you don;t do much rowing.
Judging by your chest and triceps (from the profile picture) you do a good bit of benching but don;t balance it out with pulling movements.[/quote]

Thanks for the tip man